Vintage Bicycle swap meet Belton MO, KCMO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
There will be a Vintage & special interest bicycle swap meet in Belton Mo on Sunday December 2nd on the loop rd 1 block north of main st in historic old town Belton, MO, From 7:00 AM till 1:00 PM This event is open to anyone with Vintage & Antique or special interest bicycles several of the local merchants will be open as well! This is being held at a great venue & should be a faboulos event!! Any Questions contact Buddy Bronson at (816) 694-6226

This just in: weather sunny & 70 degrees, many merchants open, so bring your wives. the local restaurant will be open for breakfast at 8:00 AM 1/2 a block away, There are some historical old trains there as well so feel free to dress era correct & get some pictures of your group...This thing is shaping up to be a fun event. Hope to see everyone there! Belton has welcomed the bicycle community with open arms...lets show them what its all about! :p

1935 Schwinn Admiral, 1956 Schwinn Spitfire, 1948 Hawthorne, Dyno Roadster much more. These are just a few of the vintage and collector bikes I will be bringing to the Belton Bicycle Swapmeet tomorrow. Plus I will have lots of new and used vintage parts as well including Schwinn horn tanks, 4 reflector rear racks, wheelsets, tires and more. This is just a small sample of what I will be bringing and there will be many more vendors with hundreds of bikes and parts to choose from. Don't miss it. Sunday 7:00 AM till 1:00 PM Just off historic Main st....In Belton Mo.
for more info check this link http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/3445674534.html

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

Man, I wish I could sneak away for a road trip! Sounds like a lot of cool stuff. Marty, you always find the coolest bikes! I think every time I meet up with you, my wallet gets a little lighter! :lol: :lol: Take some pics for those of us who can't make it.

Pick. Your wallet might be a little lighter, but your garage is a whole lot cooler. Ha! Wish you could make it up, it will be a good one, nothing like a winter swapmeet in the midwest with close to 70* weather.

Latest posts

Back