New picture of old Elgin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first pic of the elgin in fresh finds was very lowsy, so I snapped another one today outside. I still don't know if I want to clean it up, I like it as is but I can never leave things alone.

PICT3848.jpg

:shock: :shock: That thing is BADA@#!!!!!!!!!!!I would'nt change a thing!(except removing that ugly rack) :wink:
L8 EM

I don't plan on altering it in any way or spraying any chemicals on it. Maybe a little wipe down and find some original coke bottle grips. The rack is ugly, but it's original. I just want to ride the heck out of it.

I may be able to get you a tank for $35. I have an Elgin like this also and am getting one. Toolbox style.

That's really nice and original looking. I would just clean it and stare at it and ride it. Nothing else is needed.
:mrgreen:

Thanks Skoda, but no need for a tank. This is a depression bike, no unnecessary bells and wistles. This year didn't even have a chainguard. I would like to find another frame though-something to hop up.

skoda said:
I may be able to get you a tank for $35. I have an Elgin like this also and am getting one. Toolbox style.

That's really nice and original looking. I would just clean it and stare at it and ride it. Nothing else is needed.
:mrgreen:
sorry to drag this one back from the dead....... but can you still get that tank? if so let me know PLEEEEEEEEAAAASE!!!

Latest posts

Back