January 12 So Cal Rat Rod Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
logo8.jpg

A good morning and a happy New Year to all of the great folks who come out for the So Cal Rat Rod Ride. Our next regularly scheduled ride will be Saturday, January 12. This will be ride number 11- on our way to the incredible 13th Ride. If you've been cruising with us or if you've been thinking of cruising with the SCRRR, please make a point of coming out for the January and February rides- we'll be discussing plans and all kinda' important stuff. Especially Vegas. I reallllly wanna' do Vegas...

Anyway- here's the map to the top secret parking spot. We'll be meeting up at 10:00am, and rolling at 11:00. Look forward to seeing everyone!
brkhstatlanta.jpg

John M

In again.
Now just need to figure whitch bike to ride?
3 of my 4 riders will have new and different stuff on em.
Guess i got 2 weeks to decide.
See yall then!!

I'm trying to get a vacation day for saturday, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Cyclone Coaster ride tomorrow though, if anyone's up for it.

Im @ coasters now and its raining.
Prolly shudnt have put my brooks B33 on tha bike! :shock:

Hey i went on the Cyclone Coasters Ride Last Sunday did any of you guys see me?.. I was the dude with a stretch beach cruiser with the Ape Bars and Iron Cross mirrors! Anyways I haven't been on this forum for sometime until a gentleman named chuck mentioned about the ride and i remember some wanted to start up a ride i think it was you jwm from whittier.. I'm not sure if we have chatted before but ill try to see if i can go on this ride.. I have to work Monster Jam that same day at 3pm so Ill try if not ill go to the Feb ride.

Hey Kids, I'm back from the frozen Midwest, 6 flights in all, and boy are my arms tired...... But I'm 99% sure I'll be there.

Where u @ mad max?
Yall gonna make it?

Oh, and Henry Morgan...you gonna ne around like ya said u was?

RatRod_D said:
Hey i went on the Cyclone Coasters Ride Last Sunday did any of you guys see me?.. I was the dude with a stretch beach cruiser with the Ape Bars and Iron Cross mirrors! Anyways I haven't been on this forum for sometime until a gentleman named chuck mentioned about the ride and i remember some wanted to start up a ride i think it was you jwm from whittier.. I'm not sure if we have chatted before but ill try to see if i can go on this ride.. I have to work Monster Jam that same day at 3pm so Ill try if not ill go to the Feb ride.
I remember trading notes. Hope you can make it out to cruise with us.
And I'm not going till Max bumps the thread. :wink:

John M

Good thing I have the thermals out still, maybe it will be windy to, that would merit a double star sticker.

OH HOLY FROZEN COW!
32. 49.
So what's with the numbers? Those are the temperatures forecast for Saturday morning. High of 49. Patchy frost. Frost!? Looks like a hard core prize for the hardy is in order. Corner of Brookhurst and Atlanta. We'll try to get warm starting 10:00 AM. , and shiver out for HB around 11:00. Look forward to seeing everyone.

John M

MadMax '58 said:
Ok, it's been a crazy week....Jury Duty and all....
I'm in + about 6....Maybe more....Hope the weather is with us....
Oh yea....BUMP...... :D :D 8) 8)

Max! How you been brother? I called/PMed you last week, hit me up!

Mid 40's rite now.
Brrrrrr!!
Not like u easterners cold, but cold for so-cal!!

Latest posts

Back