Western WA Eastsider... Oxymoron yep but that's how we roll

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey RRB nation. I have been following this site almost daily for a little over a month. WOW! There are so many things that get me psyched to buy & build (I use that term "build" loosely) OK, I just put together no modification (yet). With 4 bikes taking up too much room in our garage my wife is trying to enforce the "if one comes in 2 go out" rule. My intent was to build and sell but I fall in love with my babies.
I am looking to network with Seattle/Bellevue area Rat Rodders/Old Cruiser Peeps
Here are 2 of my babies..
1955 Schwinn Spitfire
P1020066.jpg

1963 Typhoon. I have all of the original parts except for the chain guard.
P1020067.jpg

I would like to get a laid seat post so my saddle lays where the tire and frame meet and change out the seat on the '55.

sweet bikes bro! :mrgreen:
welcome aboard the " holy cow i gotta build that but i already have a zillion bikes but who cares its cool. eh , whats one more . or two " train.

fasten your seatbelt! :wink: :lol:

awsome bikes! I live in Central Oregon and get to Portland and the Dalles area quit a bit. not sure were you are but would love to ride or swap parts. P.M. if you want and maybe we could set something up!

Troy

Hey Jats, I dont make it to Oregon very often but I get tempted when I look at the bike section of CL. I would be open to trading bikes or parts.

Latest posts

Back