Issue 10 Kickstand Mag

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dorian said:
Rat Rod said:
DIABLO67 said:
Went to the web site to subscribe. They have absolutely no link where you can. Sent an email.

You may want to read this first...

viewtopic.php?p=536271#p536271

I think its a good idea for people to re-read the whole "Kickstand Magazine update" thread, to get a reminder of what they have put people through. Kickstand magazine and the people who run it make me sick :x

viewtopic.php?p=536271#p536271

Guys, thanks for the heads up! Maybe someday someone will publish a magazine we would all be happy to subscribe to and proud to have our bikes in! Glad we have this site!

Roly...

//

Ratfink1962 said:
I got one too... no joke Ed.
Still haven't seen one in my mailbox. Maybe I sent too many inquiries in regards to delivery or refunds for which I never ever received any replies.

I was totally shocked to receive issue # 10, especially after Brad threatened to sue me for harassment. It's pretty thin and half of it are ads, but it is real! It only took two years to get three issues, so I'm not expecting the next one any time soon.

OMG....

It is for real!!! (don't remember if this is 3 or 4 but I guess thats a moot point)

Gizmo

This is bizarre. It's like me opening my mailbox two years from now and seeing a money order Slick Willy BCT! :p

After seeing that people in towns West, North and South of me got copies early last week I sent Brad E an inquiry. He responded and I got a copy in a white envelope today. Guess my life is fullfilled now...for a while at least.

Latest posts

Back