Ruff Cycles frames are now in the US!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sensor said:
Now I'm really confused. I know a few of those frames posted by MIGZ were designed by Crank!Basti(He's on this site) when he was with PG bikes and I know some of those frames were also PG frames designed AFTER he left, so is Ruff a division/branch of PG? Or someone that used to design/build for them? Like I said, I'm confused now......

Ruff Cycles is Vinz, is PG, keeping it on the down low.

Where did they get those names? Escobar...as in the late drug kingpin Paublo Escobar? I'm waiting for the Al Capone model. I prefer Chicago to Columbia. :p Gary

Thanks Dorian.
I was guessing they were connected somehow(well, I was 100% positive after I saw a bike that looked an awful lot like a hastily changed version of a Polish builders frame, that caused a bit of an uproar a few years back. I'm sure you know who and what I mean!)
Thanks for helping clear up my confusion.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
The Porucho would look great as a fat boardtracker with my Zundapp fork and some 3" wide rims....

Added to wish list...

Cheers,
Dr. T

I like the way you think dr t 8)

All the pictures I could find of them done up as a boardtrack bike had been removed but heres the closest(that wasn't deleted since the post were 5-6 years old.):
Crewzin_D said:
Hello... It´s me again...Just wanted to post some new Pics... I got someting done since my last Post... My PG-Boardtracker now looks that way:
IMG_1497.jpg

sensor said:
Thanks Dorian.
I was guessing they were connected somehow(well, I was 100% positive after I saw a bike that looked an awful lot like a hastily changed version of a Polish builders frame, that caused a bit of an uproar a few years back. I'm sure you know who and what I mean!)
Thanks for helping clear up my confusion.

I think most people have forgotten about that, K shows frame - V-PG claims design - K proves he was first - K vindicated - bad taste left over after the affair. I remember! Not forgotten.

MIGZ said:
Rat Rod said:
A box from Germany showed up at my house today. :mrgreen:

Stay tuned. :wink:

Awesome News !!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics.

ME TOO!

It's been a few hours got any pics Steve!? :lol: :wink:

clamdigger said:
CayoHuesoChoppers said:
Anyone have a website or # for the east coast dealer?
facebook; Local Cycles Lbny and there is a link to the Ruff Cycles blog
Glad to see they're up and running again after Sandy. 8)

I've got a Ruff Cycles frame in my garage shop right now. Our newest LBS, Midtown Cruiser Shop (the first to focus on cruisers!) had a couple, and he asked me to take the rake out of one, as he doesn't like the long chopper rake on them. One of his customers has called me about doing the same thing.

I might have a good side business just reducing the rake on these frames. :)

sensor said:
All the pictures I could find of them done up as a boardtrack bike had been removed but heres the closest(that wasn't deleted since the post were 5-6 years old.):
Crewzin_D said:
Hello... It´s me again...Just wanted to post some new Pics... I got someting done since my last Post... My PG-Boardtracker now looks that way:
IMG_1497.jpg

I would kill for one of those frames. Do you know any dealers that ship to the US??

Latest posts

Back