El Torreon Swap meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
13th Annual
El Torreon Bicycle Swap Meet
Sunday, July 28, 2013
6 A.M. until it's too hot to be outside
$10 vendor fee for a spot 12x15
Benefit for Buddy Bronson,1955 - 2013
(Buddy was one of the founders of this swap meet)

31st and Gillham Rd
Kansas City, Mo 64109

This is Kansas City's biggest bicycle swap meet, and I'd like to see more than just bike swapping.
Anyone who wants to bring anything bicycle-related to the show is invited.
If you do bicycle art in any medium, bring it out. If you'd like to just show your bikes, bring them out.

Always a good event. You never know what goodies will show up.

Thanks Mazda, this is a good event with vendors from 8+ states showing up. This year I've invited people to bring their bicycle art work to sell and if you just want to show off your bike we will have any area with show bikes. I talked to a guy that networks food trucks, should having a number of different food trucks coming.

Cowtown Mallroom open at 11 am til 4 pm with a live band at 3 pm, so there will be more than just bicycles for the wife and everyone to enjoy.

There is a vendor fee of $10. The space is roughly 12x15, and if you need more we ask that you pay a little more to help out.
This is a Benefit for one of our founders that was killed in a motorcycle accident.

Just one week from yesterday ,the weatherman is saying 84* for the 28th. if that is true it will be 20* cooler than most years.

I'm closing my booth the the mallroom and I don't want to bring anything home. I'll be selling bulk bike parts for a really good prices.
Come early and get in on all of the good stuff, stay to the end and do the clean up thing (that's if you'll haul it off it's your even cheaper).

Man! my son has a varsity scrimage. Not going to be able to make it. Went to high school in K.C. and was looking forward to it. Maybe another time. :cry:

This is an annual event, last Sunday of July every year. If this sound like something you would like to attend mark it on your calendar.

Latest posts

Back