vintage white horn and elite bicycle light ???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have these two pieces n want to find out what they are worth the first is a horn looks similar to a delta its a a e laboraties ??? I believe works and no rust alil scratchs the dude I got it from said it was nos but wear from just sitting

the second one is a elite bicycle light from wat I found out in my research it is rusty but no holes it works as well missing the bracket tho

any comment can help thanks in advance pm me or text me if u interested in more pix

All I know about the light is they can and I have seen them on Raleigh Folders & such. Which is usually slides onto that chrome piece with the Heron on it in the picture of my folder.

I bought a light identical to that "ELITE" when I was about 10 or 11 years old, so you can date that about 1980. It came with a bracket that screwed to the handlebars, and left a paddle sticking straight up. You could clip the light onto the mount or pull it up and off to use as a flashlight or for camping. It worked ok and made reasonable light for 2 D cells but it was heavy and tended to rattle.

Haven't seen it in a long long time and don't recall seeing them offered for sale again after. Would have been sold at a New England department store chain, but I assume they were available across the country.

--Rob

Latest posts

Back