My Schwinn HD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I just starded putting my Schwinn HD frame set and wheel set that I got here from "ind-chuckz" a while back. So I started with the frame and wheel sets and some extra parts that I had laying around and some CL finds also.. and here's where I'm at for now.. Sorry for the bad pix.

Nice. What bottom bracket are you using on your frame? I have to still get one for mine.

Alsfelt said:
Nice. What bottom bracket are you using on your frame? I have to still get one for mine.
The new GT that has the roller bearing bb and it just bolted rite up. It was a CL find for I think I paid $10 for it. Just need to get a chain ring for it and I already have the chain but deciding to go chrome or a red chain on the bike.???

LukeTheJoker said:
That looks great! Planning a 26" bmx style build with this style frame or a worksman, they just look so good!

Luke.
I'm leaning to a BMX style with this bike.. I'm more of a 26" BMX guy.. I love the big boy BMX bikes.

LukeTheJoker said:
Totally agree! already built one, but got plans for a few more... :wink:

Luke.
I have another build that I posted along time ago here called the "PURSUIT" I will go back to that post and see if I can get back into finishing it.. To many projects and not enough time.. and money too..

Araya51 said:
I have another build that I posted along time ago here called the "PURSUIT" I will go back to that post and see if I can get back into finishing it.. To many projects and not enough time.. and money too..
Understand what you mean! I have 8 projects lined up, 4 of which are already started! :shock: :lol:

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
Araya51 said:
Understand what you mean! I have 8 projects lined up, 4 of which are already started! :shock: :lol:

Luke.
If I had the time and money to build all the bikes I wanted, my wife would have left me by now.. LOL
And that not even including my 59 chevy that I want to get started on...

Latest posts

Back