( Hot Wheels Red Line ) All done ! Good luck and have fun to all ..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new parts rolled in from ebay . then when i was looking over all the chrome i noticed the sprocket was missing ! I have to go back to the platers tomorrow and look for it .

Very nice! That blue paint and RedLine combo is going to be awesome.

This is too cool to leave us hanging. Updates? I want one of these bikes now. So does my homeboy Juice. :mrgreen:

Sorry guys there's been a huge delay so there's nothing to report right now the donor sprocket is here how ever im seeing if he chromer guy will make good on losing my other one .

c1run1 said:
Sorry guys there's been a huge delay so there's nothing to report right now the donor sprocket is here how ever im seeing if he chromer guy will make good on losing my other one .
Bummer. Had I known you were going to rechrome it I would have sent you a rusty one I have. The one I sent you seems too nice to rechrome. :?

Hey Guys sorry threre is no up dates thats becuse the chome guy put me off another week then i had to find another graphix guy because the one i was going to use told me he cant do it for 3 to 4 weeks . The one im using should have it done by now i have to go see and assemble the bike . Its going to be close i can tell you that .

LukeTheJoker said:
Do you know the build-off has been extended to Jan 1st? Might make it a bit easier for you! :wink:

Luke.
I do Now thanks and yes it would as I called The graphics guy and he said the design was done but not the print out . I was like Ahhhh !! I told him I needed it in a week .
Thanks for the up date .

well I got my graphic stuff back I was not 100% happy with it and it was not as we talked about but it only got me a 50.00 discount and I worked on it when I came home its much better now ..

Seams like its hard to get people to give a .... about little projects even when your paying for it .

This bike is going to be so cool cant what to see it done :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back