I like cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I must like cruisers. These three together seemed like a good photo op. I have others too, including 8 or 9 Huffy Good Vibrations in different colors. :D

I know the feeling, bikes, all bikes but I gravitate to the cantilever frames.
Nice rides.

Me too, most of mine are cruisers or hybrid cruisers. Nice assortment you have but lets see those Huffy Good Vibrations also. :) Unlike most people I like the Huffy and Murray bikes.

SSAn Onex29er is my favorite of my current rides , I have had two of them . My firs one got stolen. But cruisers are my favorite too.

Of the three in the photo, the one on the far end, the Dyna Glide Deluxe, is the easiest one to ride. The first one, the Onyx 29 needs a couple more teeth on the rear or something. I'm going to count the teeth on both sprockets on the Dyna and see if the Onyx can be set up with the same.

The Glide Deluxe is my fav too. Mine is set up with a Nexus 7 speed which makes it very sweet to ride. I think the longer frame helps make the "feel" nicer on these bikes.

Latest posts

Back