Purpa-Trator Detail pics P7 Ride Vid. P9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words fellas. My neighbor thinks the seat is hilarious. :roll: what does he know, doesn't even have a bike!

Thanks guys. Had some home and vehicle repairs come up had to tend to that but we`'ll be back at it real soon.

Awesome work on that seat!
photo2_zpsabc4b8f5.jpg

Git ur butt in gear & git to buildin'! BUMP Ya been out sniping bikes or what? :mrgreen:

pick said:
Git ur butt in gear & git to buildin'! BUMP Ya been out sniping bikes or what? :mrgreen:
You know me man. I like a garage full of bikes and an empty wallet. :D

With that seat, you ought to name this Boomerang.

I feel terrible cause I haven't been able to help at all. So you're welcome for nothing!! :oops:

Juice said:
I feel terrible cause I haven't been able to help at all. So you're welcome for nothing!! :oops:
BUM. Our schedules ain't lined up yet. I've got some days off after thanksgiving

I gotta get motivated again. And get it over to Juice so we can do some more junk to it. I picked up a coppertone 66 fastback sprint that kind of has my attention right now.
See ya next weekend.

Get one of those 3 led or so head lights with the elastic strap. I'm sure you can figure out a way to cram it in there. whole assembly is pretty small.

Latest posts

Back