Interview With The Maker Of "Mongoose Beast First Ride"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm amazed at the number of views that our video Mongoose Beast First Ride has gotten. It's also stirred up some controversy and raised many questions.
I figured it was time I respond... http://youtu.be/DFkCqkUcZh8

You can view the original video along with all the comments here... http://youtu.be/kD6tZhHoRnc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats happening LocoJoe, Thumbs up to YOU my friend, your one of the ones that also started a Trend of the MONGOOSE BEAST, also known as, FatGoose, WalGoose, FatWally, an many other nicknames.I have 2 of them, Me & Wife, WE LOVE OUR CHEAP FATBIKES, Keep up the good work............BEAST OUT !!!

So let me get this right.. If I purchase the correct fat bike I can get bikini clad women to follow me around, even in Alaska?( I think your mistake was in not camouflaging the Beast as the correct fat bike. A Schwinn? nah. )

Some might not get your brand of humor but who cares!:113:

By the way, thanks for the initial video. It answered the question I had about how easily they pedaled in the soft stuff. Where did you get the larger cog for the back wheel? And would even larger work better or would it limit the top speed too much?)

It was super funny when your Grandaughter gets a rag and says
"Ain't this Grandma's shirt?" :rofl:

It's hilarious you got so many crazy responses LOL

Your response video really cracked me up!!! Thanks Buddy!

My takeaway is; get what you want, do to it what you want, and have fun!

Good one Man!

Latest posts

Back