NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little too bright for me , but its not mine, So cool Steve go with it.. How to the PM? anyway.

Just sent you a test SAC (Start A Conversation) PM

bicycle-taxidermy-regan-appleton1.jpg
Trophy points.

Hover your cursor over your username up at the top right of the forum.
Click on "Your Content."
That works, but there is a gap from May 14, 2013 to today. All that shows up for me are New Forum posts and all posts prior to May 14th.

Also ... trying to quote Danimal through google chrome would not work, may be a browser setting ??? but the reply box wouldnt allow a message box to type in to show up ... might be a "staff member" thing though too ?

Also ... trying to quote Danimal through google chrome would not work, may be a browser setting ??? but the reply box wouldnt allow a message box to type in to show up ... might be a "staff member" thing though too ?

I'm using Chrome on a Mac right now.

Just dropped $70 on a feedback system.

BTW...Kingfish...you are 2000 posts shy of overtaking the person who started the forum 7 years ago. o_O
You my friend are an addict....ha ha!

Yes, I definitely need to go in for some counseling!
I believe most of that was BO7

Yup, chrome not showing the reply box ... for me anyway (that'll shut me up :D)

same here , but it also juste show my own posts , not all my subscribed threads , can't see if peaple responded to my posts ...

Last edited:
same here , but it also juste show my own posts , not all my subscribed threads , can't see if peaple responded to my posts ...

Under "preferences" there is a box to check to notify you when people reply to stuff you've posted or threads you've replied on. Hope that helps ...

Says this ... and you can check another box if you want email notifications too.
"Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..."

The only thing that shows up for me in "Your Content" is my very 1st intro post. Am I doing something wrong? I'm on a Chrome right now, and can't quote either.

The only thing that shows up for me in "Your Content" is my very 1st intro post. Am I doing something wrong? I'm on a Chrome right now, and can't quote either.

At least its giving you the option to post it seems, if you want to quote, are you hitting the reply box in the lower right of the post your wanting to quote ? or is it giving you a pop up looking menu with a couple options ?

Latest posts

Back