Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The new year means the next build-off is on it's way!

I have a few frames vying for position as my build, but things can (and probably will) change many times between now and then! For now, I have at least three builds that need to get done before then.:D

I'm ready too. Going the skinny cruiser route this time around. I have almost everything I need. Just need a seatpost (slowriderz), a chain ring (barn bikes) and a chain guard (might fab my own). Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm out this year also. :( Just too much going on at that time of year for me. That's my reason for building in the "Winter Build", I have a lot more time to work on it. I will however be watching & stealing ideas from the "Big One"!:cool:

Ah, man! :confused: Looks like I will be too though...

Luke.
Luke, are you going on the cross country trip again? If so, I can't blame you for passing on the build off, last year was crazy!:43:

Looks like some top contenders are leaving some big shoes to fill.:aggressive:

As long as my frame and parts makes it halfway around the world, I'll be in with a folder.

Look forward to seeing the DNB coming back to life.

Luke, are you going on the cross country trip again? If so, I can't blame you for passing on the build off, last year was crazy!:43:
Actually we are not going on the trip and that is why I wont be joining, it is just too cold and wet here that time of year and I work outside...

Luke.

2014 is already shaping up to be a VERY busy one for me. Not sure if I will be in the mix in BO9 or not. Still too far away to tell.

I haven't decided one way or the other as of yet. I have a few bikes that would sure be fun to play with and build up. I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head , it's just too soon to decide for me which bike to chose :39:
We shall see :cool:

Brian who are you kidding?...you'll be in it.

Ian, don't get me wrong, I want to be part of it and I have some ideas (either Anything Goes Screamer or Traditional Hawthorne 5 Bar), but I just don't know if I can squeeze the same time commitment that I have the past two years.

I'm looking forward to it. My plans are to do a full radical build to the Shelby Airflow in my avatar. I'm thinking of chopping and stretching it plus doing some trick metal work to the tank with some Stromberg 97 carburetors welded on. I also have some big ideas involving flamethrowers and LED underglow lighting. If I get it all cut up and can't seem to get the pieces back together, my plan B will be to turn my Hawthorne Flocycle into a Burrito.
It should be fun.....
:43: I wanna see this happen!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back