...The Rest of the Picture.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Do you ever wonder what's just outside of a picture view?

Several years ago, while in Savannah, my wife and I visited the location from the movie Forrest Gump where Forrest is running down the shady driveway only to discover that it was just off of a busy street with a fast food place close by.

I've noticed that a good number of people (including myself) have a 'go to' location for their bike pix here on RRB. I thought that it might be interesting and fun to see the rest of the picture. I'll start with mine.

Here's a recent shot:
655-1388527442-9d45983c4a7cff362bad1674cbf84c91.jpg

This is the rest of the picture:
7b65920f-938f-468f-b842-f5b56b29e619_zpse161f774.jpg

Love the concept and was sure I'd have something to fit, but no, apparently not...I'll be off to photograph my regular 'go to's' tomorrow then!

Love the concept and was sure I'd have something to fit, but no, apparently not...I'll be off to photograph my regular 'go to's' tomorrow then!

Me too! I've always tried to hide the undesirable stuff in the photos. Most of my pics with the REAL surroundings would be less than appealing! I will have to look back at my pics & see what I have.

Latest posts

Back