Found this stretch frame today.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Glen, I too thought about the ZZ theme. Just not feeling it. But maybe your post is a sign.

Zed is the Brittish work for the letter Z so how about Zed Zled
Cool frame. Not too much rake in the head tube. Should be a nice ride.

thanks for all the tips thus far.

there are hills in these parts so I'm thinking an electric assist will work with the lightning bolt.

thanks for all the tips thus far.

there are hills in these parts so I'm thinking an electric assist will work with the lightning bolt.

ZZZ - Zlectric Zed Zled

Put wheels, a crank, and a seat on it then just sit on it and raise / lower the seat till you can pedal the cranks comfortably. Then let the bike speak to you. How does it feel? Are you feeling ape hangers, lower swept back bars, straight bars and a leaning forward riding position? Are you getting lowrider vibes, flat track vibes, chopper vibes, or maybe even bobber vibes?

Personally I'd go for a long triple tree springer fork, 20 x 3 in the rear on a 5 point mag rim or spoke rim with solid disk covers painted as close to chrome or gold as I could get, 24 x 2.125 on the front with a spoke rim painted the same color as the rear, bobbed fender on the rear none on front, Custom Z bars, Candy paint with lots of metal flake, and make a custom tank to go on the top tube. But that's just me.

Latest posts

Back