Pawn shop Hiawatha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
found this at a local pawn shop guy said he'd take 40 bucks I need to go back and get it!!! Looks like it's all there, any idea on age didn't check for numbers.

IMG_2403.JPG

IMG_2404.JPG

IMG_2405.JPG

IMG_2406.JPG

Equivalent frame to a Flightliner.

is it worth the 40? I'm going to pick it up next week if it is, I want another project spring is almost here!.

thanks, BTW what time is is in Australia? it's like 9:15 am here now!

thanks, BTW what time is is in Australia? it's like 9:15 am here now!
2:17am Sat 1st March... :oops: I am a bit of a night owl and after such a big day it takes me a bit to wind down ready for sleep...

Luke.

we're still in febuary and the snows a coming tonight expecting like 3 or 4 inches if not more for Saturday morning.

is it worth the 40? I'm going to pick it up next week if it is, I want another project spring is almost here!.

I would buy it in a heartbeat for $40!
That would be a great Build Off bike.

I had one in decent shape and sold it cheap to a good friend of mine for $100. Fun bike, tanklights are always good cheesy fun. Kinda surprised the Hiawatha sticker is still in the center of the bezel.

In other words, run to the pawn shop fast with your $40 try not to show him enthusiasm;)

Latest posts

Back