Harley Davidson for under 300

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was cruising craigslist last weekend looking for a small cc motorcycle 250 or something in that size range. Just a putter nothing big an gottee when to my surprise I saw Harley Davidson an a price of 350 me being me I called the number. To my surprise price was accurate guy was real nice I beat him up on the price a little an now I'm the proud owner of 1970 A.M.F m65 Harley Davidson

Last edited:
Made by Aramacci for AMF. If you need a parts source, hit me back. There is a guy in Illinois and a guy in Cali. Some Dellorto rebuild kits are still avail. too.
Johnny

Could make a killer little cafe racer, here's one Roland Sands did
1972-AerMacchi-M65-Leggero-8_Original.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Cheers,
Do. T

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats the plan plan Dr. T Nightrider are you talking about Charleston Custom Cycles thanks Late 4 Diner. I want to do her in metallic green with gold leafing

Last edited:
Now that the pics are up I see that you've found a very good raw base for a fun build up.
That pic that Dr.T posted certainly shows more potential than I had imagined.
Good Luck and have fun with the project, hope to see it again.
I think American Restorations might have done one of these too.

Last edited:
If anyone knows where to get motor parts please let me know it will greatly appreciated thanks

I grew up working on those as a kid My first bike was a shortster. very cool find
It seems like a simple 2 stroke no powerband so I'm trying to find someone who will hop it up a bit if it is possible to hop up

Be careful hoping it up those Italian engines are pretty cheesy and they like to fry the cylinders which are getting really hard to find.

Good to know I'm hoping I can just put a bigger jug an piston like a 90cc jug an piston an building up the tranny a bit or maybe just putting a taller rear gear out back any thoughts on that

I've started the build on this little jewel it can be seen on do the ton forum under 1970 m65 A.M.F Harley Davidson great group of guys over there very helpful if any of ya'll are into motorcycles it's a good clean forum just like over here

Latest posts

Back