New Walmart Fat Tire Bike coming in a couple weeks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo...
IF any of you guys buy one of these...
... and it comes with THESE tires...

... IF you decide to upgrade "right out of the box" to a more agressive tire...
... I would Definately be interested in buying your "UNUSED / New As Pulled" stock tires!!!
(1 or 2 pair needed here)

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,

Will & Wendy - I have sold that Red Beast bike you asked about, but I do have a set of these tires and tubes off my Mongoose Dolomite, unused/new as pulled. What is your shipping info again so I can figure a shipping cost. Thanks.

Will & Wendy - I have sold that Red Beast bike you asked about, but I do have a set of these tires and tubes off my Mongoose Dolomite, unused/new as pulled. What is your shipping info again so I can figure a shipping cost. Thanks.

Hello MJW300!
It's Delaware zip code 19702-4074 here!

I'd appreciate a close up photo of tread area if you're willing!

Feel free to email direct to...
[email protected]

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,

You specifically "want" beast tires? They're HEAVY! the Vee 8's are about the best all-round choice... ( I've used Beast Tires *when I had a beast*, Devist8tors, and Vee 8's......the Vee 8's really whip the Llama's ...!)

You specifically "want" beast tires? They're HEAVY! the Vee 8's are about the best all-round choice... ( I've used Beast Tires *when I had a beast*, Devist8tors, and Vee 8's......the Vee 8's really whip the Llama's ***!)

Hello Shanker,
Yes, I prefer the Beast / Dozer / Dolomite Tire here...

... as that solid rib down the center of the tread makes it a smoother riding "pavement" tire!

I'm building custom street cruisers - not off road machines!!! :113:

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,

Will & Wendy - I also just sent you a direct email, here are the tires I have. They came off my Dolomite before it was even ridden outdoors so they are 'factory fresh'. Let me know. Thanks. Mike

Will & Wendy - I also just sent you a direct email, here are the tires I have. They came off my Dolomite before it was even ridden outdoors so they are 'factory fresh'. Let me know. Thanks. Mike

Thanks Mike!
That's Exactly what I was hoping to find!

I'll answer your pm for Paypal info in a second...

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,

Last edited:
My boy learned the limits of traction yesterday.

He was laughing pretty hard when I took this pic.

0f60ffff4d40371f7a6cd4bc7d6af3fa_zpsa90138f7.jpg

Last edited:
He wasn't hurt at all. He was spitting dirt for a bit, but he had his camelback on so he could rinse his mouth and wash his hands.

Since he is okay and not hurt, you should post that in the Bike of the Day gallery.:crazy:

SOOO Tempting, but I got a lot more work to do on my Dolomite still, I can't get another project, I've already got about 5 waiting.

Im tempted to get one too. But I've already got 2 beasts and a fat trike, and enough parts to build another....

Today they're $276.92. They're not clearancing them, just the usual WalMart online price dance on bicycle items at certain times of the year.

Does Wallmart have" Price Protection"? I bought my Dolomite 4/1
at $299 and by end of week it was $349 ! NOW I feel ripped off
as it's $270. What the heck ?...Stevil
I just checked the website and it does not offer PP. Oh well...live and learn.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back