Another Heavy Duti build... Headbadge mounted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that looks killer. Great old school color combo. I want to add some scallops on my front fender and chain guard no I will have to check into that vinyl tape.

I got some kenda small block eights 2.35...

I really built this bike to ride in the woods, however, realistically, it will see just as much pavement and carriage roads (packed dirt). I hope these work out;)

I just need some handlebars and a front sprocket, then I can disappear into the woods...:)

oct

Are you going to use the 2K clear (with the bladder inside the can)?
I'm currently building up a lugged-steel Trek 420 (not a Rat Rod) and I'm going to use this clear after I apply the decals.

Are you going to use the 2K clear (with the bladder inside the can)?
I'm currently building up a lugged-steel Trek 420 (not a Rat Rod) and I'm going to use this clear after I apply the decals.

Are you talking about the clear in the rattle can, that has hardener and needs to be activated by pressing in the button on the bottom?

I have used that before on other builds, and it works really good. the finish is super glossy, and hard, and almost looks wet.
But at 20 bucks a can, I haven't used it that often.

This frame has already been clear coated. I don't know if I'm going to do decals or not.

Are you talking about the clear in the rattle can, that has hardener and needs to be activated by pressing in the button on the bottom?

I have used that before on other builds, and it works really good. the finish is super glossy, and hard, and almost looks wet.
But at 20 bucks a can, I haven't used it that often.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I've never used this on any personal projects but I used to use it all the time when armoring vehicles for the government.

Latest posts

Back