Monark Street Racer ~~ CLUB-29 ~~ IT RIDES 5-22 ~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has turned out to be the best looking most stylish bike ever it's amazing how your vision has transformed into that amazing piece of working rolling rideable art hats off to you Skipton hats off

Looks awesome! What seat are you using? Missed you at Ric's Sat. Got John a siren/ police flasher with 4siren sounds for the tag along bike.

Looks awesome! What seat are you using? Missed you at Ric's Sat. Got John a siren/ police flasher with 4siren sounds for the tag along bike.

Thanks Gary,
Was bummed to miss the bday party Saturday. The boys had juniorlifeguard competition all day.. way to tired for a party. After
I have this seat I got from MarkM back in the day....
image.jpg

image.jpg

Painted to match.
Super Sweet Skipton!!! :cool::D

Thanks Steve now next time you come down to Chicago I can keep up when we race to coffee.;)

WOW!!!! Always love your work!!! This bike is awesome!
I was in Oak Brook last week and would have tried to give you a buzz, but I had absolutely no free time.
Thanks for posting that Fat Frank reflective strip tip too. Not sure how easy it will be to camo it on my crème franks though. I don't think they make crème sharpies. :)

Thanks Kingfish!

You're Build Off bike is looking Killer already.
I think removing the reflective strip on a cream Fat Frank might even work better.... Tape residue should blend in.

Hope next time you're in Chicagoland we can meet.
Thanks again!

Thanks Steve now next time you come down to Chicago I can keep up when we race to coffee.;)

Well, next time I come down to Chicago, You'll have a head's up that when I see a road biker directly behind me, I shout "Road Bike" and absolutely wail on my bike for as long as possible to keep ahead ;) LOL

Very Cool Seat! You're going to have a super stylin' and very fast bike :)

You'll have a head's up that when I see a road biker directly behind me, I shout "Road Bike" and absolutely wail on my bike for as long as possible to keep ahead ;) LOL
:rofl: Love it!

Luke.

looks like another awesome build Skipton
i like you're style and this one is definitely a sweet build!!
hey btw what was the guys name that lengthened you're steer tube on you're fork?
if he is interested i have a pair that needs about 3-5 inches added to it
you can pm me if you want
thanks
Sean

Thanks Guys!
For all the positve comments .
Got the bike together last night.
Had to order a new @slowriderz seatpost my son got the first one I ordered for this bike

The seat post is a work of art by itself
I really like how the bike turned out!
So smooth to ride feels fast... Normal ride position:rolleyes:

some quick pics of the bike

Still have to mount headlight.
and I had one of the sign painters from work paint the head badge for me.
Check out his work here... http://web.stagram.com/n/monksigns

Should look cool.

Thanks again
Lots more pics to come!

Very cool and the head badge is the cherry on top!

Latest posts

Back