Show me your quality spray bomb job

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember the Chantilly Lace build and suspect it will inspire a few more to try their hands (and cans) at a lace job.
It's a killer technique that you showed and would be well suited to a few styles of builds.
It also probably feels great to pull off this technique as well.

That Torpedo is nuts ,BTR. And RRBers, I have seen it in person.
BTR carefully assemble that speedster and get it on the trail !
Your gonna make heads turn and other riders fall off their ponies.
Little boys will ask their mommies for a bike like that and Dad will
have to say "NO !"...Stevil

That Torpedo is nuts ,BTR. And RRBers, I have seen it in person.
BTR carefully assemble that speedster and get it on the trail !
Your gonna make heads turn and other riders fall off their ponies.
Little boys will ask their mommies for a bike like that and Dad will
have to say "NO !"...Stevil
Thanks Bro Steve,should of had it together but just to much to do this time of the year,some rainy weekend soon though:thumbsup:and yes you'll get a chance to sonic boom it.Now I have this Evans Sonic Scout stareing at me like the wife wanting me to do something Oh Oh it never ends:headbang:!!!

Had a little bit of time to at least get the JC Higgins beehive springer together.Hope to start making the move to "builds" on the forum soon.
001.JPG
002.JPG

I was pretty pleased with the way that my paint came out on the tank and such for Firewing last year. The frame, chainguard, front fork legs, and rims are original paint. Everything else was painted.
IMG_2626_zps8f960133.jpg

I was pretty pleased with the way that my paint came out on the tank and such for Firewing last year. The frame, chainguard, front fork legs, and rims are original paint. Everything else was painted.
IMG_2626_zps8f960133.jpg
i second that fire wing was one of my favorite builds on this site shes a beauty kingfish
Sean

I was pretty pleased with the way that my paint came out on the tank and such for Firewing last year. The frame, chainguard, front fork legs, and rims are original paint. Everything else was painted. Flipping great build,love it!!! but yowser that seat is making my roids flare up just seeing never mind riding it:eek:Great job and :thumbsup:!!I'm slowly getting it together for my Torpedo build :)
IMG_2626_zps8f960133.jpg

My old "Dirt Devil" low rider build. Probably one of the nicest spray bomb bikes I have ever done. Not to mention probably the coolest 1993 Schwinn Z-force built. (Originally a poorly designed BMX bike)

DirtDevil012.jpg

DirtDevil013.jpg

This is the second time around for this ol girl.She's a columbia Torpedo rat rattlecanned in candy red and yellow and outfitted with a Big Mo 64 teeth sprocket chainring and Bendix 2 speed kickback hub.Bike features a JC Higgins springer fork and Evans Colson curved longboy rack.She's very fast and smooth for an old pony:eek:!!Should be railtrail burning in a couple weeks! View attachment 3223 View attachment 3225 View attachment 3226 View attachment 3220
Any one interested,I putting this on the build post,give her a check out:)!!

Not a complete bike but some GT cruiser bars that I bought and in route of shipping they damaged the bars and had to refinish them.. Was Not Happy.!!! So I did a color match, since that's what I do for a living as a color matcher by trade. I matched it to the GT blue anodize color and pumped it into a spray can and clear coated the bars. I'm happey with my end results..
The damaged finish when they arrived..

New color and ready to bolt on..

Latest posts

Back