Starting Father's Day off right!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skipton

Come out and ride with The Chicago TailDraggers!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Got up early to ride down to North Ave. Beach on Lake Michigan in Downtown Chicago.
The mornin was perfect. At 4:30am the sky out over the lake is a deep orange. To the west dark sky with a bright nearly full moon.

Goofy face selfie.

I watched the sunrise which is at 5:15 then sat and drank to much coffee.
Back home around 7:30 then a nice nap!
Hope you all have a great father's day!

Awesome photography as usual! I still think you should make a calendar of some of your photos, I'd buy one!

Wow Skipton! That looks like a lot of fun and thanks for sharing your fantastic pictures!!!:cool::D

I so agree with Luke and had to add the bottom one to my permanent collection.

Hey I forgot to give you a hard time about no kickstand ;) :grin:

Well I was looking forward of taking pics of my cruiser with the beautiful Cincinnati skyline as a backdrop. Unfortunately I ruptured my Achilles tendon last month so that will have to be put on hold.:(

Hopefully I will be able to do that this autumn but I'll have to see how it will heal. I got my cast off today and I'm wearing a boot so I'll still be able to ride around the neighborhood.:)

Well I was looking forward of taking pics of my cruiser with the beautiful Cincinnati skyline as a backdrop. Unfortunately I ruptured my Achilles tendon last month so that will have to be put on hold.:(

Hopefully I will be able to do that this autumn but I'll have to see how it will heal. I got my cast off today and I'm wearing a boot so I'll still be able to ride around the neighborhood.:)

Hope you heel fast!!
Looking forward to your skyline pics :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back