1967 Huffy Cheater Slick

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Cool bike with some good parts.The red line pedals and tires are in good shape just need a good cleaning overall the bike is pretty nice.
Not sure if it had fenders or not.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice! I'd like to find an old Huffy like that! They were such cool looking muscle bikes!

Great looking ole Muscle bike.
I have a 67 like that one that I purchased from a friend on Muscle Bike Forum. I plan to recreate my first bike with it. I had a 68 or 69 Deluxe Dragster. Red with a black/white seat. I'm still needing some parts (seat,chainguard and pedals) I still have the original pedals but they are showing age. I have also ordered other parts for it. Looking forward to the build.

Congrats on the find! It's also nice to see this bike and some of the other American Huffy bikes being shown some love lately.

Another nice find Scott! Neat mix of parts on that one, is the seat a glitter Solo Polo? The pedals are cool too, they look like some early Wald red line pedals?

You find the coolest stuff down there.

The seat is a glitter solo polo not perfect but nice.
The tires are in good condition no dry rot I think a good cleaning will go a long way on this bike.
I will post some pictures when I get it cleaned up.

love the seat

Nice Find , i have the green fenders off a bike like that ,
if your interested ?

~RafaeL~

Nice find! hard to beat the Green Muscle Bikes!

Latest posts

Back