FELTS NEW 2015 CRUISER BIKE LINE UP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Looks like Felt just released their 2015 product line...loving the new ZIG ZAG tires!!!!

El Nino 1-SP
The El Nino is a fat tire cruiser that makes the impassable now possible. Constructed from aluminum and equipped with a rear disc brake, El Nino for it’s strength and light weight. Price: $899.00
felt_bicycles_elnino_1spd.jpg

Float 1-SP
The Float is a fat tire cruiser that floats over all the terrain. The frame is constructed from strong aluminum with 80mm wide drilled rims, and a chromoly fork. With a Shimano one-speed with coaster brake the Float is ready to plow through sand, snow
Price: $799.00
felt_bicycles_float_1spd.jpg

Float 3-SP
The Float is a fat tire cruiser that floats over all the terrain. The frame is constructed from strong aluminum with 80mm wide drilled rims, and a chromoly fork. With a Shimano one-speed with coaster brake the Float is ready to plow through sand, snow. Price: $899.00

felt_bicycles_float_3spd(1).jpg

float.jpg

Speedway 2-SP
Inspired by motorcycles designed to roar around the oval, the Speedway 2-speed cruiser with a low-slung frame and bars for an aggressive, fast look. Price: $899.00
felt_bicycles_speedway_2spd.jpg

MP 3-SP

Attention on deck! Even Generals are subject to the power of MP’s, and this bike is similarly powerful. With a headlight and triple tree fork, the front end has an aggressive and intimidating look. Front and rear racks and a canvas saddle bag mean that there will be no load too large to handle. The vintage inspired saddle, fat tires and full coverage fenders make for a soft and grime free ride. At ease. Price: $699.00
feltmp.jpg

Antique Archeology Red Wolfe 3-SP
The Antique Archeology Red Wolfe cruiser is a new period-specific themed bike designed in conjunction with Mike Wolfe of the hit TV show American Pickers. Mike is the creator and Executive Producer of the show which centers on his antique store Antique Archaeology. The Red Wolfe is customized with an oversized springer seat with embossed Antique Archaeology logo. The Antique Archaeology logo also appears on the top tube. The Red Wolfe is a limited edition cruiser with each one coming with an individualized plate bearing Mike’s signature and a unique production number. Price: $749.00
feltmikewolfe.jpg

Little B*st*rd 1-SP

Named after James Dean's Porsche, the "Little B*st*rd" returns in 2015. The bike has the same race No. 130 and color scheme as the legendary car it portrays.
Price: $529.00
feltlittlebastard.jpg

You can see the full product line here...

http://www.feltbicycles.com/USA/2015/Bikes/Cruiser.aspx

Last edited:
I really don't care for the first three frames at all, other than the fact they handle fat tires.

Looks like those tires are made by VeeTireCo, very cool, can't seem to find an exact size anywhere though, aside from "fat"... They are mounted on 80mm rims though, so probably a 4-4.25" size?

Looking at the bars and some design features, someone in the design department spends some time on RRB!

Luke.

Liking the 130, rather pricey though.

Looks like those tires are made by VeeTireCo, very cool, can't seem to find an exact size anywhere though, aside from "fat"... They are mounted on 80mm rims though, so probably a 4-4.25" size?

Looking at the bars and some design features, someone in the design department spends some time on RRB!

Luke.

I think they are labeled as 4.0, but someone at Felt said that they are more like 3.8" wide.

I might get the El Niño bike & put some truss rods on it just to spice up the front end...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im buying one of the fat tired bikes as soon as it's it's available, I just wish they hadn't drilled holes in the rims. Kind of looks out of place on a cruiser.

Dunno. I'd have to buy three bikes from that range to get the features I want in my next ride.

Basically they are interesting frame, fat tyres, disc brakes and at least some gears for the hills around here.

Latest posts

Back