Central Cali Cruisers at 1st Annual Car & Bike Show Fresno

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our next gathering will be at the 1st Annual Car & Bike Show in Downtown Fresno. There is going to be a pedal bike class, I don't know if anyone wants to enter but if you do it's not to late since registration closes on the 12th. Let me know if you plan to go or if you plan to enter.
Also I've heard that this might get moved to City Hall.

Jesse Santiago
Central Cali Cruisers Bike Club

cdevent003.jpg

heck yeah, I'm a transplant in Chicago now, but I'm from Fresno! :) Way to represent the city, looks great.

Hey Chi-town , birthplace of the mighty mighty SCHWINN. Brandon, yeah it's a pretty diverse group with just about every type of custom/garage/rat bike represented, and like everyone on RRB, everyone here in Fresburg is really cool, laid back, and willing to go out of there way to help one another. We're really still in our infancy, but growing really fast. Keep yer eyes peeled and you'll see a lot more of us in the near future.

Peace brother
MercuryMan
Hanford

Hey Pay up,

Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you email updates as they come. I will add you to the roster if you give me your contact info. We are talking about doing our next ride soon and it may be an ice cream social. Again please email me and you'll be connected. Lates.

Mark

Latest posts

Back