Dudley Mass. Swap 11/30

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I won't really be there that early. Not this time.
Well Good luck! Wish I could be there. I am all out of money for bikes and or parts for bikes. And time for bikes...and I am still trying to figure out a way to go bowling next weekend....which kind of has to do with bikes but not really....:crazy:

Well Good luck! Wish I could be there. I am all out of money for bikes and or parts for bikes. And time for bikes...and I am still trying to figure out a way to go bowling next weekend....which kind of has to do with bikes but not really....:crazy:

I'll see you next week! If it makes you feel better, bring a bike with you. You may use it.

Btw, I'm out if money too. But I'm picking up some stuff from Brian.

I'm out. Had intented to go but I've got too much to do and need to sleep late after the long day I had. Like 9:00 late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How did it go? Any pics? Couldn't make to this swap meet yet again...it's only a matter of time! Hoping you all had a great time.

It was pretty busy. Brian made a fortune selling pretty much everything. I bought yet another project I'll probably never get to, but since I've been eye balling it for 5 years or so, I figured I should grab it. And it was $20.

Good show guys!

I sold everything I came with except for 3 items.....and came home with about 10 more items I didn't need but couldn't pass up! :rofl: Made over a hundred bucks and got my BO-10 bike all situated thanks to Brian, Joe, and Dan! :113: Joe and Dan grabbed a bunch of parts, mocked it on the frame and told me it's cool! :crazy2: I'm regretting not buying the apes off of Tom. I didn't take any pics because my camera wasn't working. Sorry, Jose.

EDIT: Tucked all the parts in the shed rafters so my Dad will never notice it. :angelic:

Here's some high quality pics of the new '46 CWC.

Looking good, looks like everything but the fenders from my "former" stash, I had the frame hanging for years just waiting to be used, glad you ended up with it.

Looking good, looks like everything but the fenders from my "former" stash, I had the frame hanging for years just waiting to be used, glad you ended up with it.

It's funny how parts get around! The fenders came from Danimal, which came from Walker's Colson Sex Change bike.

and I bought that ross tank off Joe a few years ago, funny how things travel

That's funny! Joe's the one that picked out that tank and mounted it on the frame and said I have to have it! :crazy:

Dan is the new owner of your old Columbia with the Playbike forks.

This was one of the best Dudley shows yet. In my opinion .. I had two bikes Delivered & I bought 3 more bikes .. Now I can say I have to many bikes again..:39::crazy: I regret not getting a photo of the really old 1890s ? bike that rolled in .. That thing was awesome. .. Thats not counting the other small stuff I purchaced . I'm just trying to say it was a very worth while show for many folks. And it was auctially a nice day weather wise ..

DSC05255_zpsdce64afe.jpg

DSC05258_zpsd8f52d53.jpg

DSC05260_zps2f4af077.jpg

Yeah Rick, that green Rambler of yours finally came home with me. Along with that elusive "bike speedometer" you teased me with for years. We all picked through your scraps and found some good stuff.

Had a great time . I bought 2 ratty headlights and a ratty seat .
On a side trip on the way home I bought a red and white Columbia Fire Arrow in Connecticut .
Beautiful weather for sure :banana:

Latest posts

Back