26" front wheel with 24" back wheel?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming along but the back tire can't get any bigger due to the rear fork.

era7a5an.jpg

I LIKE BIKES
What frame is this.?

Is there a build post thread on this cruiser.?
I like the way this cruiser was excecuted on its style and stance. Overall look is perfect.!!!

Hey araya...there's a build thread from the BB07. The name of my bike is TWENTY2. Total fun build to execute. Thanks for the compliments.

Here's a link to a pic collage my daughter did for the BB0

Sorry for the late reply...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey RonK..
No need to say Sorry cuz sooner or later I knew the info would pop up.. Thanks for the info.!!
Man I dig your cruiser and I give credit when credit is do..
Thank again.

I know its a stretch frame, but man that thing looks small. almost looks like it would be impossible for an adult to pedal.

It is small and if it's not my thing I'll sell it. Plus I already have a Schwinn frame waiting to be built up and I'll snatch the springer fork off this bike.

I LIKE BIKES

24x3 on the back, 26x2.125 on front. I stole my buddy Dan's drop out idea on this one to fit the rear tire! Thanks Dan!

Two questions if you don't mind... Is that a 26" frame? And did you have to add the extensions to accommodate the 3" wide tire? Thank you.

No stretch, stock frame. 24x3 Thick Brick in back...26 inch Quick Brick on front
butaru8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just picked up a frame just like this one.... can not find any info as to the year or model but it stands out due to the rear dropouts. can anyone tell me anything about it?

I just picked up a frame just like this one.... can not find any info as to the year or model but it stands out due to the rear dropouts. can anyone tell me anything about it?
actually... no need. I just found the posts on it.
man. the frame is exactly like an Electra Coaster up to where the rear drop outs are... same look, dimensions... very very close.

Latest posts

Back