NERRB Freeze Your Beep-Off 3 Northampton, MA new date Sunday, April, 19th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So once again I see the "freeze your butt off ride" is postponed due to cold weather. [emoji38]

Well ya! Freezing your butt off is one thing. Who doesnt want to take a few pounds off their butt? It's the freezing off of other parts (like fingers and toes) that we don't want! :bigboss:

Not sure how far Northampton is from Stafford Springs CT but the weather there for Sundays swap looks about as perfect as can be. Anyone going to Stafford? Stevil?

http://www.weather.com/weather/5day/l/USCT0216:1:US

That's about 5 minutes from my house. Dad and I are planning on going for a motorcycle ride so I won't be there. If anyone does go, I'll be home in the afternoon if anyone wants to stop by and see the collection.

If the pavement is mostly bare you gota ride. Come on guys a little snow should not be a problem to you New Englanders. I went riding 6 miles with my wife today with our cruisers. More snow is forecast here for Thursday but I think they are wrong, we will only get rain. the picture below is from yesterday. The bike path today was not plowed and there was a lot of slush and snow on the roads but it was 50F so there were a lot of riders, walkers and joggers out. Tomorrows prediction 60F so we can ride in short sleeves and shorts.

Me thinks we should have ridden today.

It'll be a great day for a ride!

Just got back from a short six-mile sprint on “Daddy’O”; the idea was to sort-it-out for next week’s ride (wanted to make sure nothing fell off) – pleasantly surprised with the results.

What a great day for a ride!!!

I took about a 5 mile ride today on my road bike. Lots of hills. It nearly killed me. Lol. But the bike rode great and I'm so glad to feel some warm air.

I did my second road bike ride of the year Saturday - 40 miles. Man was it windy. So annoying. Wish I could'a rode Sunday instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is the 10:00 AM start time etched in stone? I want to come since the weather looks like it will be nice. However, I will not be there by 10:00. I'm thinking more like 11:00?

OK, as we did last year or was it the year before, maybe we need to split the ride up into a morning and an afternoon session. I am in for a ride, but I need to go on the earlier side. Day looks nice. I can meet as early as anyone else wants to get there. A short ride to the diner and then a longer ride on the trail and I would like to on my way by 11 or 11:30 at the latest. If those of you want to meet up along the way if you can't make it that early, we all have cell phones and will intermittently check so we can meet up. Anyone in for early? BTW I have have riding the stationary bike for two months and I am in much better condition, BP is normal again, and I am ready to ride. NO MORE TRAILER, so no early AM beverages of consequence!

If there is a consensus; we could do 9A ride and an 11A ride with the two hour difference being a return to the Meet-Up Place at 11A. We can then ride to the diner and from there go on to the long ride on the trail.

Let’s start a discussion on this so that we have a plan for Sunday.

I’m in for an early start and ride for the day into the afternoon.

All I can say is, I can't give an exact time, but I'll get there as soon as I can. I have enough cell phone numbers for you guys so I can keep you updated as the morning goes on.

Latest posts

Back