Wasn't he a member here too? Widpanic02

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a member here.

Looks like his last visit to the site was on Jul 28, 2013.

I can't get to that post you linked to.

I'm sorry to hear this :( I know we dealt before on here, name is real familiar. What was his username on RRB?

I believe he was removed from thecabe. He did some people dirty on some deals. He came to our local shows in Eden/Reidsville, NC. He would poormouth people and pretend he needed bikes for his collection, then turn around and resell immediately. He ended up making some sales and never came through on them. He got a few people for small amounts but got some folks for a lot of money. I bought a headbadge which he never sent. Before that I let him buy a bike I had already made a deal for. He "needed it to complete his collection". He sold it for twice the buying price a week later. I told him he could have offered to sell it to me first. He cussed me out and told me that it is a business, not a hobby. He also said that I'm not dealing with bikes on the level that he is. He pretended to be more knowledgable than everyone, but also had a friend with two Bowden Spacelanders from the 1930's:rofl: in mint condition. Hate to blast the guy, but he was bad news and everyone found that out, some of us found out too late. He got at least one other member from this site. But several from thecabe.

Latest posts

Back