BO-TEN KRAZY HORSE IS DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome ride my man, great job

Serious skills dude!

Serious skills dude!
This bike is incredibly cool, beautiful job

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk
Thanks guys , this bike was as much fun to build as it is to ride , you should see the looks this bikes gets when I take it camping , just driving down the highway people take pictures of it hanging on the back of the camper from there cars at 65mph

Thanks guys , this bike was as much fun to build as it is to ride , you should see the looks this bikes gets when I take it camping , just driving down the highway people take pictures of it hanging on the back of the camper from there cars at 65mph

I'd like to see a picture of it on the back of your camper. Just curious to see how you attach it.

I just changed the picture of the bike on the first post of this thread , i liked this one much better for the voting picture

This bike rides like a dream , only problem is that its built for me ( 6ft tall ) and when someone else wants to ride it and they are shorter it makes it tough as the seat will only go down so far and they have a hard time reaching the peddles , so far I have better than 50 miles on it and everything is still working great

That's what I love about these build offs , they push you to do things that you might not try other wise , really looking forward to the muscle bike build off coming up next , think I am really going to try something wild for that

Latest posts

Back