Bicycle Mikes 25th Dudley Swap- Sunday August 9th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Mike will be having his 25th Dudley Mass. swap on Sunday August 9th. Swap will be held outdoors in the rear lot of the Dudley flea located at the historic Stevens Mill. In case of rain this will be held indoors at Mikes new 2nd mill location located just minutes down the road from his current location. The new building has MUCH easier access so there will be no issues with load in and out!

Load in day of begins at 5am and swap opens to the public at 7am. Vendor spots are $25 and general admission is free.

Any questions please contact Mike directly through the contact info listed on his site-

http://www.dudleydorightfleamarket.com/

See ya'll there!

Thanks Bri but I'll be selling at Bug-aFair
in Terryville,Ct .VW rule this weekend!
Good luck to all...Stevil

I will be in that area.. I am looking for a Cruiser seat and other small parts I can bring on the plane home to So Cal. Are there usually alot of parts at this swap? Thank you!

Looking to go, anyone got a spare seat, maybe a spare space for a bike?

I'd like to sell a couple while I'm there if possible., if I do I can help cover Gas and Lunch ;) [I might also have some smalls in the event theres no room for a bike]

FZ

Looking to go, anyone got a spare seat, maybe a spare space for a bike?

I'd like to sell a couple while I'm there if possible., if I do I can help cover Gas and Lunch ;) [I might also have some smalls in the event theres no room for a bike]

FZ
Im taking a smaller truck with lots of stuff to cram in or else Id be able to help ya out.

Im taking a smaller truck with lots of stuff to cram in or else Id be able to help ya out.
No worries at all, Brian. I feel you pulled yours last event for me. I didnt want to pin you for it again this time :p

No worries at all, Brian. I feel you pulled yours last event for me. I didnt want to pin you for it again this time :p
Hey Zombie, You were with Brian at the last Dudly? I met and bought some parts from him and we talked a bit... I'm bummed we didn't meet...maybe this time...I'll be wearing my new (blue) RRB Tee Shirt. I'm coming in frm North Central CT otherwise Iwould pick you up myself.

BART

Hey Bri,

I'm in need of a lay back seat post...7/8 with a 5/8 tip...looking for something with a 90 degree bend...do you have anything you can bring to the show? If so, how much do you want? You had one last time but I didn't know I needed oit.

BART

Perfect weather predicted. Who's going & what do you want to buy?
I'm filling my truck with randomness .
I have lots of Old wheel sets tires a few odd frames to be built up .
Along with other stuff. Any request I may or may not have what you need but I'm willing to see if I do .
26" Wheels and men's cruiser frame are on my list

Last edited:
Steve, if you're not there who's gonna talk me into buying a frame I don't need??
Joel,look for a frame that will accept
that Big Mo 64 tooth sprocket. Good luck.
...Stevil

Not a bad swap today, got a few good finds. Bri, good seeing get you again. Talked with many of the venders but no one from RRB...unfortunatly. Met and talked with Mike - lots of cool toys.

Hope to meet more of you next time.
Bart

Latest posts

Back