Wow, you guys all have the same disease I do!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, just found this place and couldn't wait to join up. I'm anxious to really dig into the gallery, looks like some really slick rides on here. I'm an older, fatter version of my BMX self and can't do the jumpin and railin like I (really never) could, so these bikes are just what I need. I've got a couple 26" project bikes I'm building now, working on a retro/BMX Cruiser flavor, but I kinda like the board track racer look, too. Sounds like I better get a couple more frames and get busy. Anyway, besides the 26s, I've got an old Moosegoose, a Redline 24" Cruiser, a fairly new Specialized RockHopper FS mountain bike that's nothing special. I have a similar motorcycle addiction, so on that side of the garage, I have a 1983 CB1100F Honda, a 1972 CL100 Honda and a 1993 XR650L Honda dual-sport with a street tire setup for SuperMoto fun, and a matching 72 Honda CB100 project. I also have a 66 Galaxie 7 litre 4 speed car - long term project sitting around and a future RatRod, my 1990 Caprice ex-cop car. That's about all I have time to ignore right now. Glad I found you guys and can't wait to get all through the site.

Hello and welcome, I dunno I don't think it's a disease. I rather kinda like this community. It gets me out and about looking for things and I get to get a little dirty, smell like solvents, lubricants and paints. I get exercise riding. Weird thing is, girls dig it. Well the smart girls do. Anyhow, definitely a disease, more a proud badge of honour.

Welcome. Yep ya loose the garage for sure..

Yeah, I need a bigger shop/garage/barn for all my junk. Heck, I'd live in it, too if necessary!

I'm in Warsaw, the intersection of 15 and 30.

Latest posts

Back