Final Rankings - Voting Results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If one doesn't think the playing field was level for this BO-X....take a look at all the tie votes! From 11th place on down, groups of bikes 5 or 6 at a time with the same number of votes. That should be enough to quell any dissension....Rat On!

:soapbox: Soapbox warning!

On the matter of voting for yourself...

My personal feelings, and these are mine only, is that if you feel your bike is in the top three, why not vote for it?

For the record, I did vote for "BigJim" in my first build-off because I genuinely felt it was top three, but I did not vote for my "Joker" build the following year because there were far more deserving bikes...

In the end, it is your own choice, no one is going to call you out for doing it or not, but you will know, and you will know if it was a fair vote or not...

Be true to yourself... :thumbsup:

Luke.

Road worrier should be 8 & I G-Matt 9 if the numbers are write . We are revised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is been a fun experience & a top 10 finish for a first time build compilation is pretty cool !!! but I'm glad it has come to an end could use a break for sure ... Between work , remolding an older camper , and building the 51 flat tracker I'm whooped . I'm enjoying some down time in the camper on it first tip out . way to end the build off . My hats off to all the guys in the build off . Especially so many of the bikes that didn't get many or any votes . Your bikes were way cool and just because you didn't get recognized you should still be proud of your accomplishment & ride the wheels off that Rat [emoji232].... Looking forward to another build off in the future maybe the klunk compilation [emoji106][emoji106]

Seriously,, congratulations to kingfish, always out of the box with his builds. And congrads to everyone else with the cool new wheels to ride, I tied for 30th with 6 bikes, tiebreaker challenge ? How about a barrel race at the Rodeo Karfer and the Hooligans put on, just saying...lol

Congrats B!! Congrats to all Ratters and Slackers. I applaud you all.
606795d9d19197b379d4464f60d00e2c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Just want to give Jake personal high five you have made this compilation more than just a bike build off . You have made it fun , artistic , a comic book story line !!! Congrats on The Blabber Mouth...... And rip up the mean streets of Philly
7429081671d9fb9f2d21b9df289e20ef.jpg

Until we meet again ! Same Chanel different time ! BAZING A

To the zero vote bikes: I wanted to vote for almost every one of ya...but didn't have enough votes!! I'd love to own any of those "no vote misfits" and you guys should be proud of what you've done.

Special mention goes to the MASH bike. Well done theme bike to honor the veterans...Round of standing applause.

Kingfish: Cool bike.. good job, congrats!

Why did you boys/girls with zero votes resist voting for your own bikes? I mean, there are a couple bikes in there I considered for a top 3 vote. If I considered them you certainly deserved to vote for your own ride.

Well, mostly because I'm honest with myself. I was happy with my trike but there was no way it was a top three bike in my mind.

Road worrier should be 8 & I G-Matt 9 if the numbers are write . We are revised

Good catch. I edited the rankings.
CONGRATS G-MATT!

Why did you boys/girls with zero votes resist voting for your own bikes?

Why would I? Even if I did I would end up with one vote (mine) and that would be even bigger "fail" than no votes at all. For that purpose I didn't want to say that I have no votes when I posted in the voting thread because if I get a vote, I would like if it's not a pity vote.

This way I'm satisfied because I made something I really really like, I played it fair and even though I didn't get any votes feedback was 100% positive and in the finals here and there somebody remembered my bike (thanks, much appreciate).

Congratulations to the top three (as I can understand you waited for this for a few years-it paid off). :)

Well, mostly because I'm honest with myself. I was happy with my trike but there was no way it was a top three bike in my mind.
That's how I see it. I mean yea the wagon wheels are cool,but realistically it's just a CWC frame with skyways.
I know trikes aren't everyone's cup of tea,but I myself would ride all three that were built. Even if one wasn't mine.

Why would I? Even if I did I would end up with one vote (mine) and that would be even bigger "fail" than no votes at all. For that purpose I didn't want to say that I have no votes when I posted in the voting thread because if I get a vote, I would like if it's not a pity vote.

This way I'm satisfied because I made something I really really like, I played it fair and even though I didn't get any votes feedback was 100% positive and in the finals here and there somebody remembered my bike (thanks, much appreciate).

Congratulations to the top three (as I can understand you waited for this for a few years-it paid off). :)
I'll tell you what,you did build a cool theme bike. M*A*S*H was my dad's favorite tv show,so there were 2 bikes with nostalgic vibe for me. Yours and red baron.
Very well done.

I believe I build rat rod bicycles. I've built four in the build offs. They get a few votes, though nothing spectacular. At car shows rat rods draw my attention. In the build off competitions the rat rods get my attention and votes. The fancy customs look great and represent a lot of work. Yah I know we aren't suppose to make comparisons but the reality of the comparisons are here to see. I just can't hold my tongue. I liked the ratty looking bikes, many of which got zero votes.
One of my votes went to the third place winner.

Congrats Brian on your 1st place win and many thanks for those that voted for Fenix. Personally, I’m surprised Waldo’s Elfman Streamline didn’t take first or second place. That bike was one of my favorites…I love everything about it, especially the Rat Rod non-finished look! Waldo you’ve set a high bar for everyone. Lucky for me I won’t be participating in next year’s build, I’m taking a hiatus. This was my fourth build; 2 consecutive first places, one 3rd place, and now a 2nd place win. It’s been a blast…but I think the time has come for me to step aside and let others enjoy the spotlight.

Latest posts

Back