shouting from the top of Utah

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Kids, after some lurking a what not I have decided to go ahead a join up. my name is Randall. I'm 29 and I've been building bikes for as long as I can remember. my father used to pick up pallets of bike parts from police auctions and me and my older brother would build destroy and rebuild. most of my up bringing was spent on bmx bikes flying off makeshift ramps and terrorizing skaters at the local skate parks until highschool when I was introduced to mountain biking did a bit of that off and on then off for a while til about 2 years ago when i was convinced that 29er rule the world. I was sold. im rolling a Redline Dfourfourty. full chromoly, fully rigid, and a 2x8 setup. i take this bike everywhere. live only minutes from a couple canyons with loads of trails. I also bomb this thing around town. .
I also have a shed full of bike parts. being from Utah most of my sock is mountain bike stuffs. maybe you think i should have joined a vintage MTB forum. though my builds are mostly mtb based, I feel that my attitude fits more with the rod crowd in that i love simplicity. I ditch derailleurs as often as I can in favor of make-no-shift single speed set ups. and I'm a sucker for Klunkers. wish I had more access to the cruiser types but I work with what I have. besides I'm a bit of an aggressive rider. right now I'm playing with some 26 bmx type projects. stay tuned. enough about me. here's my daily(ish) ride:

Last edited:
I did Kokopelli's trail years ago...Grand Junction to Moab. Amazing adventure...you can do it in a few days if you hurry....but I'd recommend taking your time...

Latest posts

Back