Elgin Undead Custom Fat-Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(edited) My entry...

My last build , a 1937-39 Elgin in all its rusty glory
with custom made fork/tank/seat witch i am really proud of :113:

cleaned_zpszfatcokq.jpg

Last edited:
i think you guys were right about using my elgin as subject . now i replaced them all by HD pictures .
spent the whole beautiful day yesterday hunting for the perfect shot ,great time and great results imo.
now the choice is even harder tho :crazy2:

B and E to confuse you more, I really like A but the highlight wash out in the upper right hand corner kills it for me. my eye moves to the bright white, fix that and that would be my choice

almost want to choose this one , but i had to zoom in so i dk if its quality is good enough

its more about the "theme" than the bike it self
c0d0b559-7c02-45f5-9dfa-27041a88312b_zpsggbn2cts.jpg

Choosing is difficult, isn't it? I like the 1st pic. No distractions, good background, doesn't look "set-up", and you can really see the bike.

With the new round of pics, I say #2

9930e603-c585-4f12-8635-80a451fbee4d_zpsbwwupzef.jpg

I really like this picture! The bike colors harmonize with the building bricks and wood trim. The light is just right. Beautiful contrast - you feel like you can reach out and touch it! Another thing I really like is the frame is raw, the chain guard, tank and fork are a flat "primer brown" and the wheels and chrome are shiny!!

9930e603-c585-4f12-8635-80a451fbee4d_zpsbwwupzef.jpg

I really like this picture! The bike colors harmonize with the building bricks and wood trim. The light is just right. Beautiful contrast - you feel like you can reach out and touch it! Another thing I really like is the frame is raw, the chain guard, tank and fork are a flat "primer brown" and the wheels and chrome are shiny!!
thanks for your input , its also my favorite so far .

i am a complete nood with technology , if you know a little , i would love to know if this is a high resolution picture or not , since i re-framed and modified a little bit ..

Your photo when expanded here shows 1024 x768 pixels.

thanks for your input , its also my favorite so far .

i am a complete nood with technology , if you know a little , i would love to know if this is a high resolution picture or not , since i re-framed and modified a little bit ..
1024 x 768 pixels - Not really HD and if you zoom up you can see the pixels.
I downloaded your pic and used PhotoFiltre (free software) to increase the resolution to 2050 x 1538 = 4 times more pixels = much sharper when zoomed in.
Of course, sites like photobucket reduce your resolution so your original pic may be larger - check properties on your computer to verify.

Wow this callander thing as teach me allot on picture making and editing ,also thanks to your opinions and answers , iam now a self proclaimed photoshop and photofilter master editer :giggle:
thanks y'all :113:

Latest posts

Back