Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d3d512d4b73fdcad3afaa21b9de521e6.jpg

My el guapo - was a bit bored with it and junior T's seemed like a good idea !
I'd rather set it up with a monster T or maybe a shiver fork - all winter to find one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't pass this CL deal up yesterday. I was wanting to get one of the steel-framed Felt bikes, but this one is not very common and the deal was right. I had a hard time finding pics of this bike online. It also has a few nick and scratches already, so I won't be afraid to ride the heck out of it... I was thinking I'd strip it down and customize it, but I'm going to leave it as is until I'm really needing a project.i have one also,the onle 2 ive seen think it was an overseas offering,got mine from a soldier stationd overses[im

4481799537_2fc499ee8c_o.jpg

4482448332_68bf14f44a_o.jpg

Nice you are giving Tater a run for his money he is who i knew had a large Felt collection

Migz, Tater has thinned out his Felt collection, but he still has a few bikes I'd love to add to my collection, and he's still the "go to guy" when you want to know something about Felt cruisers.

BTW, I purchased the Taxi from him locally, then changed and added a few bits on it as shown in that photo.

This is "Witchcraft." It is not quite finished. It is different than a similar build called "Spinsane." It was a Felt Red Baron, I think, as they usually are. Anywho, it has a Lefty fork, Mavic wheels, dirt bike handlebars, Redline 3pc cranks, ODI Mushroom grips, a SRAM 3sp internal gear hub, and will sport dual hydraulic disc brakes, and sealed bearings throughout. A generous portion of BL05 blue was shot on by WAAG Automotive. Someday, I will do a full-on story about it. As for Felt parts: it uses a Felt frame, stem and seat clamp - but I might change the seat clamp and stem.
7518aad60cae5f8d1564e93dc99b9d0d.jpg

04fd24c884777cc0749aecd126cbb3af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Migz, Tater has thinned out his Felt collection, but he still has a few bikes I'd love to add to my collection, and he's still the "go to guy" when you want to know something about Felt cruisers.

BTW, I purchased the Taxi from him locally, then changed and added a few bits on it as shown in that photo.
Migz is hugely knowledgable and talented!

- by Gigmata

Here's mine, still needs some finishing touches, however. Started life as a Monster Energy frame. Apes, (RRB member slowriderz) layback seatpost, RRB member (ifitsfreeitsforme) Thompson seat, 26" Electra cruiser wheels w/ Fat Franks & Nexus 3 spd, HBBC suicide shifter, Electra stubby fenders, etc. Will post another photo when final details are done...grips, lights, poss. stripes.

Added some more goodies

Has anyone seen any of the new fat tired cruisers on the street yet? Just curious, it seems they've been out for a long while now, still haven't seen any. It seems Felt has lowered the price to $599.

Has anyone seen any of the new fat tired cruisers on the street yet? Just curious, it seems they've been out for a long while now, still haven't seen any. It seems Felt has lowered the price to $599.
I have a Felt Float 3 speed right behind me. It is still in new condition (I bought it used.) I am tempted to remove all the paint and polish it along with a host of other changes. The thing is though, it looks great just as it is. I only wanted it for the tires which cost a boat load of money each.

- by Gigmata

Latest posts

Back