• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2008 Felt Rat Patrol Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://perpetualmotionbikes.com/hub/bikeshop/bikes/felt_ratpatrol.jpg

This one is used but not all that often - original tires in good shape, some wear shows on the chrome part of the plastic shifter housing. Will ship for $50 packaging fee (we're a bike shop so we use the proper packing materials, etc. and consider this one won't be easy to box properly) PLUS actual shipping fees.

http://perpetualmotionbikes.com/hub/bikeshop/used_bike_list.php location Carrollton, GA

$450 - it's listed for $600 on our website but $450 is where we'll end up if we dicker. Now that the dickering is done text or call Al on his cell phone 770-851-9098 and get the ball rolling.

Notice the GIANT Simple W on our used bike list - if you want a superclean bike for a project, this could be it!

We acquired the Rat Patrol and the Simple in the same trade. They're mates.

Last edited:
If you're here to make offers on a bunch of bikes you need to contact the member directly via conversation instead of digging up old posts. You're confusing people.
Excuse me for not knowing I'm not allowed to try and collect info on bikes listed in a For Sale forum that don't have SOLD next to it.
I actually know this bike shop owner.

Excuse me for not knowing I'm not allowed to try and collect info on bikes listed in a For Sale forum that don't have SOLD next to it.
I actually know this bike shop owner.

The problem isn't in collecting info. The problem is unearthing posts that are over a year old asking if the item is still for sale.

Best practice on a forum is to contact the member directly and ask them...especially if you know them. This eliminates confusion by other members who also mistakenly think that it's a current for sale item.

I know that this one isn't available anymore...I bought it

Rode it this past Saturday actually
IMG_20170930_120738.jpg

Latest posts

Back