• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 1940 Cleveland Welding Roadmaster Frame PENDING PAYMENT!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sunny Florida Starting October 1, 2016!!!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi! Not beautiful but it is original paint and has been dying to be built into SOMETHING for a few years now. This was the first CWC frame I bought but never built anything with it. It's nice and solid and ready to win a Buildoff - any takers? I have prewar CWC Shockmaster Forks also if you really want to blow away the competition. Attention West Coast RatRodders - due to shipping inflation it's really expensive to send you guys parts across the country. If you can live with the shipping I'll be glad to sell stuff to you. People East of the Mississippi - rates are still reasonable. I'm in Indianapolis. Selling Price for this beautiful 1940 Cleveland Welding Frame is $75.00 Plus Shipping. I thank you for looking. Robert

Love that frame please pm me a pic and
Price of the shock master, and buy the way
Condesing your post into 3 is the way too
Go so you don't break the rules.

~ Rafael ~

Latest posts

Back