my bike attracts all the ladies...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This afternoon I took my Silver Bullet (1970 Stingray) out to get a soda from the gas station around the corner. When I pulled up, the owner was outside talking to these two sweet little old gray-haired ladies. They started asking me all these questions about my bike and the neon lights attached to it, and I explained how it was my childhood bike and I just recently fixed it up and they couldn't believe it. The shop owner went inside to help some customers and I was about to go in and get a soda (and I think they ladies were about to go buy lottery tickets) and one of the ladies was like, "you can't just leave this out here, someone might take it. I'll stay and watch it." So I go in and get my soda while the little old ladies guarded my bike and played with the bell "I remember when bikes used to have these!". Anyway, I thought the whole situation was pretty funny. Also, it's funny that the only ladies who ever seem interested in my bikes are over 50. Oh well. At least the old ladies didn't steal my bike, I don't think I could handle that much irony. :lol:

2808206812_01443c5314.jpg

JoeyMac said:
Also, it's funny that the only ladies who ever seem interested in my bikes are over 50. Oh well.
]

HEY!........What the......is that?....................Okay KID!...We'll be riding together again, soon! We'll talk about it "then".... :p :p :p ... :lol:

KOTA said:
JoeyMac said:
Also, it's funny that the only ladies who ever seem interested in my bikes are over 50. Oh well.
]

HEY!........What the......is that?....................Okay KID!...We'll be riding together again, soon! We'll talk about it "then".... :p :p :p ... :lol:

Hey, not a knock on dudes over 50. Just pointing out that the ladies over 50 aren't really my type. I prefer a slightly younger vintage :lol:

OKAY! :roll: ..................................................... :p

Did they ask if you were single? or what you were doing tonight? LOL Why didn't you take a cell picture and post them to Ricky's "girlfriend" post. Now that would have been funny!!!!! :mrgreen:

Joe

So did they go home and tell their friends about seeing "this little old man with the neatest bike"? :lol:

I was out driving my 3-wheel reverse trike around this evening and took it to the store Thursday. Got comments from little kids about 6 or so on both trips.

I had a 1950 Ford Coup that I thought would attract the ladies. All I got showing any interest ( in the car ) were old men. At least your bike attracted ladies.

Latest posts

Back