Miss Prissy 4 Bar Hawthorne - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have done my best to get that dent out of the headlight rim and to cover it's imperfections I have decided to give it the lace paint job effect.

It sort of has an eye ball look to it.

I also repainted the chain guard. The first attempt the lace did not lay flat and tight across the guard, so it gave me a soft and not sharp look so I took the whole chain guard back to bare metal and started all over. To avoid the issues with the lace I layed it out across some cardboard and lightly sprayed some craft adhesive on to the lace and then attached the chain guard down on to it. I think it turned out better and the wife likes it, so if she's happy, I'm happy.

I currently have the frame and fork out to get some pinstripping added and hope to get them back after this weekend and then start to finally assemble this bike.

Awesome lace work!
Saw one of these frames pop up in Minneapolis for cheap, but it looks like someone already got it.

MAN THAT LACE PAINTING IS SUPER. BRAVO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Awesome lace work!
Saw one of these frames pop up in Minneapolis for cheap, but it looks like someone already got it.
Great work on the lace!

Luke.
Great lace work! That's definitely on my list for future paint jobs.
MAN THAT LACE PAINTING IS SUPER. BRAVO

Miss Prissy....aka....Chantilly Lace.....

Thank you all. I hope to have this bike together next week. I will add pinstripping pictures as soon as I get the frame back.

Whoa! That is one sexy ride.
Striping really sets it off.

A WORK OF BEAUTY SIR!! ONCE MY LOVE SEES THIS IT'S GONNA BE SOME WORK PLANNED FOR HERS I BET. THANKS ALOT...[emoji35] [emoji1]

I love those fenders :thumbsup:.

Bike and chair both look great.
But man that lace, on the close up of the kickstand bolt it looks like you have real lace on the fender.
:41:
Whoa! That is one sexy ride.
Striping really sets it off.
A WORK OF BEAUTY SIR!! ONCE MY LOVE SEES THIS IT'S GONNA BE SOME WORK PLANNED FOR HERS I BET. THANKS ALOT...[emoji35] [emoji1]

I love those fenders :thumbsup:.
Thank you all, I'm finally getting close to being done.

Latest posts

Back