Search results

• The new forum software has been installed. We are still working on a few issues...some images not displaying, spacing, colors, etc. Please send Rat Rod any issues that you may encounter when using the forum. Thanks!
  1. 10~18 Kustoms

Felt cruisers

I have these two! Where you located? Shipping these is no fun, due to the size and width of wheel/tires!
  2. 10~18 Kustoms

WTB SwingBike Decals

Looking for a pair of Swing Bike decals to buy like these. Or even a lead to where to buy would be good! Thanks
  3. 10~18 Kustoms

2018 SCHWINN APPLE KRATE - ANNIVERSARY EDITION

Apparently they didn't sell out, or release them all the first day. They are back up and available right now!
  4. 10~18 Kustoms

SOLD Rams Horn Bars.

Cool older set of Wald Rams Horn Bars w/stem for 20" muscle bike. 20" wide at the grips x 10" rise. The bars are in good shape with pretty good chrome and no bends or dents, but there is a little bit of rust on the left lower corner, and a few minor scuffs. Asking $55 shipped lower US 48 only...
  5. 10~18 Kustoms

Middleweight space age era pedals

Real nice pair of Red & White middleweight era pedals. I'm not sure what they came off of but they would be great for a late '50 - mid '60's Spaceliner, Cosmic Flyer, Sonic Flyer, Fleetliner, or similar bike. They are full size pedals, and still have good color and very little broken chipped...
  6. 10~18 Kustoms

2017 Vintage Bicycle Calendar. Get it for the New Year!

The 2017 Gears and Gals pin-up and bicycle calendar is here! I am proud to be a sponsor of this vintage bicycle calendar features amazing classic bikes from the late 1930's to the mid 1950's with the Gears and Gals pin-ups! This high quality calendar opens up to 11 x 17 on your wall and features...
  7. 10~18 Kustoms

Buddy's Pedal Fest - Pleasant Hill Mo.

Schedule of Events: (Subject to change) 10 AM – 2 PM: Vintage Bicycle Show & Swap Meet 2 PM: Bike Show Awards 3 PM: Ride leaves on MoPac Trail for Pleasant Hill Lake. Live Music w/ The Free Ranger and refreshment stops along the way. 5PM: The Bakersfield Surf Club and refreshments at the Lake...
  8. 10~18 Kustoms

Buddy's Pedal Fest - Pleasant Hill Mo.

Buddy's Pedal Fest will be BIGGER & BETTER than ever. This year the Pedal Fest will again include a Vintage Bicycle Show, a Vintage Bicycle Swap Meet. And a pub crawl style ride following the show on the Mo Pac/Katy Trail w/Live music & beverages.
  9. 10~18 Kustoms

Dyno Kosmopolitan 26 inch beach cruiser bike

dang, I'd be all over that if I was closer.
  10. 10~18 Kustoms

2 Dayton Huffman Huffy Dial Your Ride for sale (Both SOLD)

Champion SOLD! but the Huffy Rat Dial Your Ride is still available.
  11. 10~18 Kustoms

Dyno Von Franko Taboo Tiki SOLD

Frame is hanging on the wall in my shop. I'll round up the rest of the parts and get some pics for you tomorrow.
  12. 10~18 Kustoms

Oh, have chain guard too, but missing the tiki fender light.
  13. 10~18 Kustoms

If you are interested in doing a custom I do also have a partial Taboo Tiki I'd let go of for a lot less. I bought all that was left of one a guy here was parting out a while back. I have the frame (w/crank chain ring), fork, tank, fenders & a rough seat. but it is missing the wheels/tires, bars...
  14. 10~18 Kustoms

I need to clear some space in my barn so not looking to trade. but thanks for the offer.
  15. 10~18 Kustoms

Show Me Your(( Brown/Baige Tires ))Bikes

1948 Huffman built Firestone Pilot, brown & tan w/brown Retro Ride tires.
  16. 10~18 Kustoms

Hawthorne Zephyr Rat SOLD

Thinning the heard to make room and $ for a new project, so here is another of my personal bikes for sale. It is a 1949 Hawthorne Zephyr Rat Build. Tank is original paint with lots of fade and patina especially on the left side. Frame is faux painted brown, as is the Glide Ride fork adapted from...
  17. 10~18 Kustoms

This is a Limited edition Von Franko designed Taboo Tiki Dyno Cruiser. Tank and graphics are in great shape. Original green paint on frame is mostly good, but does have several chips and scratches from use. Seat is original and in pretty good shape, has one very small tear. Dyno Super Slicks and...
  18. 10~18 Kustoms

Dyno Deuce FS

All original Dyno Deuce, except for the tires. Dyno Ape hanger bars w/ Dyno grips. Matte Black paint w/Flames good only minor chips & scratches. Flame seat good, but has chip of color missing. Features Red Dyno rims w/26" White Wall tires, single speed coaster brake. Ready to ride. $350 local...