Search results

1. S

Custom Fat Rat bike

Pictures speak 1000 words yes those are moped wheels I’m willing to sell the bike for $350 whole or $250 shipped for moped wheels only
  2. S

Let’s trade for something I need

Let’s trade for something I need. I got these off of a gentleman from Illinois not long ago but decided to go into a different direction with my project. So by those now until I change my mind. So it seems like those are moped wheels with bicycle like 20 tooth sprocket and drum brakes front and...
  3. S

Free bike frame

Preferred local pick up but the ship is around $39-$40 bucks in my experience. Usually I ship via bike flights.858-232-8364 And I am in San Diego.
  4. S

Whoa!!Someone better snatch it up fast!!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254508821494
  5. S

Rare mountain bike

1993-94 Yokota Quicksilver. Asking $100 or best or trades
  6. S

26” wheel set nexus hub

And also the reason why I keep the shipping as an option is because In my local area sometimes I would have a hard time selling something so I do expand.
  7. S

26” wheel set nexus hub

You are absolutely right and on point. So far I have successfully ship whole bicycles and Parts and what I do is that I inquire if they’re willing to pay for shipping and materials and I give them an honest quote and if they refuse then I know they don’t wanna pay.
  8. S

26” wheel set nexus hub

Still have the wheels if anybody’s interested
  9. S

Schwinns for sale

OK the black bike is sold the blue one still remaining
  10. S

Schwinns for sale

Bump
  11. S

Schwinns for sale

Thank you
  12. S

Schwinns for sale

1970 blue Schwinn $200 1955 Black Schwinn $650 Trade for Monark Silver King/Super Deluxe/Elgin /prewar bikes and parts I’m in San Diego California (858)232-8364
  13. S

26” wheel set nexus hub

No problem
  14. S

26” wheel set nexus hub

That was for local pickup. It costs money to professionally pack and ship items,unless you want them to come damaged.
  15. S

26” wheel set nexus hub

I have the shifter,but will not separate/tear apart wheels. $$150 shipped/packed with:shifter,wheels,tires,tubes,hubs.
  16. S

26” wheel set nexus hub

$250 shipped
  17. S

Schwinn ratty bike

Selling for parts or whole bike for $300.