Search results

1. biggraham

Schwinn 5 speed Stingray/Scrambler

Pending...
  2. biggraham

It’s pretty wide, has the bridge for the rear brake mount, and I even have the cassette from the rear wheel.
  3. biggraham

Aftermarket front fork . $100 pick up only. Thanks for looking! Bike is in Boulder Creek, Ca95006.
  4. biggraham

Kristmas Krate

Are u gonna add a front fender?
  5. biggraham

Schwinn some'

As my other build "Roll your own" is pretty much finished, I thought it may be fun to build another. This frame is pretty wide, originally a 5 speed, so my choices are limited to a couple of wheelsets I own. My initial idea was to use some Monark forks on this, but these 26" chrome ones were...
  6. biggraham

Roll your own

Not too much visible progress, but I've rebuilt the front hub, raised the bars a touch, angled them back a little and raised the seat an inch or so :)
  7. biggraham

Roll your own

I find the 26" sized muscle bikes to be almost too large, they lose the convenience and rideability of the smaller bikes.
  8. biggraham

Roll your own

This overhead view shows the difference between the tire sizes :)
  9. biggraham

Roll your own

Got the 2.125 rear tire on, makes quite a difference, comfort-wise !
  10. biggraham

Roll your own

I flipped the seat post around to scoot the nana back a touch, and grabbed the first pair of grips I could find. I love how lithe she is, but you certainly feel the 1.75 under you. I just picked up a 2.125 and tube at the local bike co-op, I'll try and pop that on later today :)
  11. biggraham

Roll your own

I threw it together, and got this:
  12. biggraham

Roll your own

I'm keeping an eye on budget costs, so I can sell her if need be (too many ex-build frames floating around.) I'm a big fan of nexus 3's tho...
  13. biggraham

Roll your own

With the above banana seat, I'll hopefully enough legroom. I have a laid back seat post that may also work, if it's tall enough.
  14. biggraham

Roll your own

XL 'nana from fleabay:
  15. biggraham

Roll your own

Gotta love the twin frame rails! Probably just ditch the fenders and chainguard, add 'nana and sissy, and sort out the pedals and grips. Should be fun! I may also may use a kickback or a 3-speed wheel.
  16. biggraham

Roll your own

Hey everybody! I may build a few in this MBBO, but I realise I don't have a current daily, and I fondly remember the ladies 24" spyder. So I bought this: This Rollfast is on it's way to me (currently outside Sac')