Search results

1. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber beastie cruiser

Thank you
  2. billy bob customs

Managed to get a little done on the springer front end. I worked a little on my lunch break the past couple of days. Bent up some 3/4 dom for the front fork hoop. Hoop laying next to the forks. Just so happens that one of our dies was the perfect radius. I cut the spring mounts off the...
  3. billy bob customs

Thank you, appreciate it
  4. billy bob customs

I contemplated machining a head set as I have a lathe at work but ended up ordering one from genuine bicycle products. I have a couple pictures of that bicycle saved. I came across it searching for inspiration and looking up information.
  5. billy bob customs

Looking for a schwinn 24" phantom style chain guard

Looking for a 24" schwinn phantom style chain guard. Thank you
  6. billy bob customs

It's been a couple years since I've built a bicycle. The last was for the build off a few years ago. I would love to do another build off but spring and summertime are just too busy for me to do so. I sold my last build to my brother. He just had to have it. I've slowly gathered parts here and...
  7. billy bob customs

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

So many awesome bikes built . Very hard to pick 3 of them. Hoping I can find the time to do another build off eventually. Great job everyone!
  8. billy bob customs

"Trot Rot"....hot2trot

Very cool. .I have been planning something very similar. A bunch of my friends and I are doing a kind of scooter build off of our own this winter. I came here to see the completed bikes and vote and was surprised to see it.. nice job!
  9. billy bob customs

so many great builds!

I apsolutely love looking through everyone's build thread. Early in and there are so many cool builds and ideas. Unfortunately with my work schedule I probably won't be entering the build off this year. I have a lot of ideas that I will save for next time. I will however enjoy watching everyone...
  10. billy bob customs

Billy Bobber " Phantom X "

Thank you. I've lived in the Boise area for a little over a year now and really like the area.
  11. billy bob customs

Thank you. Appreciate it
  12. billy bob customs

Here is my entry into the photo contest. Took this picture on top of Table Rock in Boise, ID this past July. This is the bike I built for build off 10. Thought I'd include a picture of the head badge just for entertainment purposes. I had these made up before selling my business and moving to...
  13. billy bob customs

BILLY BOBBER "Phantom X"

No problem. .use away
  14. billy bob customs

VOTE HERE! - OFFICIAL B.O. VOTE

I Have judged a ton of car / truck shows where most of the time they are in separate classes, or where I only have to pick one vehicle to award. This bo is hard because there are so many styles and they are all soo cool . I ended up voting for what I liked personally, all 3 different styles...
  15. billy bob customs

Billy Bob's " Phantom X " ( finished, off to take final photos )

I had a more close up shot that I thought was above this one . I made the one used and then after seeing it felt the same way and made the more close up one. I was traveling and when I noticed the other one on top it was locked and I couldn't change it. Thanks for the vote, I appreciate it...
  16. billy bob customs

Billy Bob's " Phantom X " ( finished, off to take final photos )

Thank you so much, I feel the same about yours