Search results

1. Frankie plekhand

Unofficial March Shootout II

Yes you will see[emoji28] Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  2. Frankie plekhand

Unofficial March Shootout II

You could use the one on the sapim website, that's pretty reliable. Or you could is this: Measure the erd, add the rim thickness twice. Substract the hub flange diameter, measured on the outside of the holes. Divide by 2. This is your basesize. For a 3 cross pattern, add 30 percent of...
  3. Frankie plekhand

A few disc brake questions

Try looking for Tektro Auriga Twin https://vectorebike.com/bike/brakes/tektro-auriga-e-twin Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  4. Frankie plekhand

https://www.bike24.com/p2127047.html Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  5. Frankie plekhand

Tektro also has a double caliper kit. It is called the HD-E525. It's a good braking system, with a parking brake mechanism. Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  6. Frankie plekhand

proper headset assembly help older bike?

As they are sitting on the photo, the bottom one is ok. But the top one is upside down Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  7. Frankie plekhand

Nexus 3 speed brake noise

This is what i always use on Nexus coasters, rollerbrake grease. Just apply some on the brake liners. For the rest of the hub it it recommended tot use the white Nexus grease
  8. Frankie plekhand

El Diablo ( BO-10 ) Time to finish her!

Thanks Luke! Sorry guys i had no time to build yesterday! had some chores to do:doh: So no update... Will be back ASAP!
  9. Frankie plekhand

Made soke fork extensions today Straightened the fork a bit more Made a testfit but found uot the inner diameter of the fork was 21mm and my stem is 22.2 mm So that aint gonna fit! Made some trussrods from old seat staysbi had laying around So I was enjoying a beer and lookimg at my...
  10. Frankie plekhand

So one month has passed already time flies when you're watching MBBO  Last week I got some parts for my bike again, I found a fork it's from a Kapitein Mobylette EEG that's an old moped and I also ordered the handlebars. I mounted the fork that pretty much fitted straight away. But firsti...
  11. Frankie plekhand

(MBBO#05 Class 2) ★★★ ¡ʇdᴉɹɔs ǝɥʇ dᴉlℲ ★★★ (SOLD to finance exciting new venture!)

That's amazing! I saw the whole thread and I read I again and again and again... and I still don't understand. .. you sir, are a genuis!!
  12. Frankie plekhand

Spoke length for new bigger hub in 24" Electra wheel

You can also check this http://www.sheldonbrown.com/spoke-length.html There is also a spoke lenght excel sheet somewhere but I cant find it that fast.
  13. Frankie plekhand

Spoke length for new bigger hub in 24" Electra wheel

Maybe you can use the spokes from your old wheel if you use another pattern or cross it 1 extra time but like Carl said go to the Sapim site and take their spoke calculator follow the directions Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-S7710 met Tapatalk
  14. Frankie plekhand

(MBBO#05 Class 2) Mantis

Yes! But I hope you have good legs cause you're gonna need some muscle to pedal that I guess! Cool idea! Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-S7710 met Tapatalk
  15. Frankie plekhand

Whats up?!?! Newbie Lurk here...

Welcome to the forum! Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-S7710 met Tapatalk
  16. Frankie plekhand

Tires

I was just wondering... What type of tires are on a muscle bike? Slicks, dirt, street? Thanx!!
  17. Frankie plekhand

(MBBO #05 Class II) Gasser

Cool i like gassers!
  18. Frankie plekhand

(MBBO#05 Class 2) ★★★ ¡ʇdᴉɹɔs ǝɥʇ dᴉlℲ ★★★ (SOLD to finance exciting new venture!)

You shall not use stock wheels! Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-S7710 met Tapatalk
  19. Frankie plekhand

BUILD OFF VOTING IS RIGGED!!!

Well thats one way to say it, maybe we should let our wives vote for the best bikes[emoji23] Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-S7710 met Tapatalk