Search results

1. Falstaff

European tank bike

I recently bought a bike, and the guy I got it from is now asking me about this. Anyone know what it is?
  2. Falstaff

Little One

Build thread http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/little-one.108672/ When I saw a few years ago that Felt bicycles did a Little B@$!%rd cruiser, I thought a TRM tank version would be cool. I still think it is.
  3. Falstaff

Little one

A name here too. And a frame, and a tank. Still have to finish my current project first though.
  4. Falstaff

Monark silver king rocket

Just found this about 20 minutes ago. Should I post it elsewhere for a value, or can someone tell me here?
  5. Falstaff

Fender light

My neighbor found this fender and light, I'm not familiar with it. He's wanting to sell it, but doesn't know what to ask.
  6. Falstaff

Former memory lane Ohio swap

7. Falstaff

Ratillac

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/ratillac.106366/ I wanted to have something of a cross between a Bowden spacelander, and a lowrider bike. Also wanted it to look like an old field find Caddy. I'm happy to have it. Thanks to everyone that followed along, and gave input.
  8. Falstaff

Kids trike help.

Anyone know what this is?
  9. Falstaff

Fat tire monark style fork.

There's been discussion on Facebook about converting a vintage frame to fit fat tires. This got me thinking, so I started looking around. I found the classic style springer for fat tires, but not the monark style. Has anyone seen one before?
  10. Falstaff

Random stuff from LBS

My local LBS goes out of business at the end of the month, so I acquired some bikes. Schwinn Taiwan heavy duti. I'll combine it with this Ross. A couple lightweights, one free spirit; the other a Japan schwinn. It might already be claimed. And some parts bikes, one is Kmart junk...
  11. Falstaff

Shockease on a Felt

I have a Felt Chief I want to put a shockease fork on, but they don't match in size. Any ideas?
  12. Falstaff

RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Here's my starting point. I'll be using this 91 Westport frame, simply because it isn't worth much. You'll all see why later.
  13. Falstaff

Why black and red?

This might just be my insomnia speaking, but why black and red? It seems that it doesn't matter if you go to a car show or a bike show, the traditional "ratrod" colors are flat black and red. But why? Are they the cheapest paints to buy? Why not black and white? Why not primer grey and oxide...
  14. Falstaff

Apocalypse Knight

Im not one to normally remember dreams, but there is one from a few months ago. It would make an interesting B movie. The gist is I was a time traveller from a dystopian future, I went back to the 15th century where my time machine broke. But a blacksmith helped me fix it, then travelled with...
  15. Falstaff

Incomplete N.O.S. Huffy Daisy Tandem

Went to pick up some bikes today, and this was part of the deal.
  16. Falstaff

Murray trx

Anyone have an idea on a value for one of these?
  17. Falstaff

Any clue what this might be?

A guy came into my LBS with this thing. I'll get more pics tomorrow if needed. I'm trying to get an ID and a value. Thanks.
  18. Falstaff

Battery upgrade question

My ebike uses three 12v sla batteries. If I upgrade to a lithium battery, do I also have to change the controller?
  19. Falstaff

Old shimano, new shimano

Does anyone know if an old shimano 333 grip shift like this Will work with a modern shimano 3 speed hub?
  20. Falstaff

Felt Chief and Huffy Daisy Tandem

I've got this Felt Chief headed my way. And this Daisy. The felt will be built up, and the daisy will be a pair of projects.