Search results

1. Skipton

1st Place! THANKS! - SteamRoller - Elgin Twin Bar Churnin Urn of Burnin Funk - CompareTwinWins VerBoten SteamRoller

Two amazing bicycles!! Two completely different bicycles built using the same frame as a starting point. Both bikes deserving of a win! Awesome job as always. :thumbsup:
  2. Skipton

Acetone

Thank you!!
  3. Skipton

Acetone

Thank You I’m loving those fat wheels and 12g spokes more everyday myself. Bike is a blast to ride also. Thanks again!
  4. Skipton

Acetone

Thanks Man! I’m really liking this build myself. Can’t wait to put the serious miles on it!!
  5. Skipton

Acetone

Oh and it’s rideable :thumbsup: Build thread.. https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/acetone-done.111239/ as always Thanks For Looking!!
  6. Skipton

Odyssey of Flight

Loving this one Carl!!
  7. Skipton

Acetone

I always have a fantastic time doing The Build Off. Even though I always seem to be way behind the last week, I'm super happy with the way this one turned out. It's ride-able and fun! I'm going to fine tune it and maybe even add a few things in the weeks to come. The build.. Started with a...
  8. Skipton

BO15 Acetone.... Done!

Must be a good sign when you find a couch on your test ride :happy:
  9. Skipton

BO15 Acetone.... Done!

Alright going to throw some pedals on in the morning and get some shots in the day light.then post in Finished section. Bike is ridable and over all I’m happy with how it looks. Going to be fine tuning this one over the next few weeks.
  10. Skipton

BO15 Acetone.... Done!

A few quick pics.. now Back To Building
  11. Skipton

BO15 Acetone.... Done!

Decided to pass on the lights for this build. Just are to big for the handlebars. I did “weave” the bars into the springer I really like the look how the beehive is front and center and brings the bars back far enough to reach them.;) I got the seat officially mounted, Had to set It about a inch...
  12. Skipton

BO15 Acetone.... Done!

Not sold on the headlight idea yet. I’ll let it soak in for awhile.
  13. Skipton

BO15 Acetone.... Done!

@hamppea nailed it on the flipped springer! it’s funny how your perspectives change. Ever since I found this web site back in 2008 I always wanted a beehive fork flipped with the tire way out front. I sure do like the look. But as @hamppea said the steering is going to be a little finicky and I...
  14. Skipton

BO15 Acetone.... Done!

:bigsmile: Video to come :thumbsup:
  15. Skipton

BO15 Acetone.... Done!

Thanks T! Krylon Satin Burgundy and Gloss Bright Idea yellow Thanks!!
  16. Skipton

BO15 Acetone.... Done!

Time to have some fun and get this done. Lots more to come! 1/4 piece steel under both seats.. fork in rear for support and cut a BMX stem that will slide down the seat tube and bolt through the front of the seat. Going to pass on the rear fender for now. Thanks for looking