Search results

1. kingfish254

Rollfast Roamer Prewar Long Tank

$950 Plus Shipping Rollfast Roamer Prewar Long Tank Appears to be an older repaint in keeping with the Rollfast scheme. Vintage Allstate tires display tires (possible occasional riders) New Departure hub. Wheels need a little truing. Tanks Horn untested Pedal axles are a little bent Small dings...
  2. kingfish254

1968 Schwinn StingRay Fastback Ramshorn 5 Speed Coppertone Original Survivor

$900 plus shipping 1968 Schwinn StingRay Fastback Ramshorn 5 Speed Coppertone Original Survivor
  3. kingfish254

Felt Deep Six - Get your $17 chance at it!! - ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!

I drove down to Florida a couple of weeks ago to grab this once ridden Felt Deep Six based on a tip from @Captain Awesome ! Today, I dusted it off, took some pics and posted it up in another Billy Bueno's Random Prize Drawings Facebook Group. Here is a link if you want a chance to win it for...
  4. kingfish254

My 2nd 2005 Trek CNC Rail Score

A couple of years ago, I scored one of the Trek CNC Rails in the Cruisers book. I ended up building that one out as Holeshot for BO13. Earlier this year I broke it down and raffled off the frame and later the Schwinn Spoiler forks. Right after I got that first Rail and realized it was one...
  5. kingfish254

BO15 CLASS 2 FINAL RANKINGS - GALLERY

I thought it would be cool to make a gallery with our Build Off 15 Class 2 bikes in the order they finished. Ties are placed in alphabetical order.
  6. kingfish254

BO15 CLASS 2 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!! Here are the unofficial final rankings for BO15 Class 2. Someone please check behind me. 155 Voters this year Ties indicated with "=" Ranking - Votes Build Number. Build Name by Builder 1st - 97 12. Raydarlux Space Cadet by Mr Unhinged 2nd - 89 5. Cyrus the Virus by...
  7. kingfish254

BO15 CLASS 1 FINAL RANKINGS - GALLERY

I thought it would be cool to make a gallery with our Build Off 15 Class 1 bikes in the order they finished. Ties are placed in alphabetical order.
  8. kingfish254

BO15 CLASS 1 FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!! Here are the unofficial final rankings for BO15 Class 1. Someone please check behind me. 173 Voters this year Ties indicated with "=" Ranking - Votes Build Number. Build Name by Builder 1st - 86 51. SteamRoller by kingfish254 2nd - 72 65. (Trike-Tor)...WAHA-SEDB-3...
  9. kingfish254

EDIT- THREADS ARE UNLOCKED NOW - - FINISHED THREADS ARE IN LOCKDOWN While Voting Page Work Is Going On. Deadline Has Passed! GOOD LUCK

FINISHED THREADS WILL BE LOCKED DOWN while the voting page is organized. You can still comment on Build Threads, but nothing can be done with Finished threads until the voting page is up. My guess is sometime late tomorrow. It been a blast everyone!
  10. kingfish254

1st Place! THANKS! - SteamRoller - Elgin Twin Bar Churnin Urn of Burnin Funk - CompareTwinWins VerBoten SteamRoller

SteamRoller - My Elgin Twin Bar Churnin Urn of Burnin Funk is FINISHED!!! Thanks to all of my build brothers and sisters for yet another very fun BUILD OFF. This makes my 10th Build Off in a row. Here is my Build Thread...
  11. kingfish254

Western Flyer X-53 Lunch Break Score

This Western Flyer X-53 popped up on FB Marketplace about an hour away, so I took an extended lunch break to get it. I am the third owner. The couple I got it from had bought it from the estate of an old man that got it new when he was 13 years old. Obviously painted over. The only issues that...
  12. kingfish254

13 Kustoms Billet Alluminum Wheels

Just got this set of 13 Kustom Billet alluminum wheels. 26" with a Shimano Nexus rear hub. They should clean up well.
  13. kingfish254

Vintage Leather Bicycle Saddle (from Poland)

Vintage Leather Bicycle Saddle (from Poland) = $50 plus shipping
  14. kingfish254

Unusual Gazelle Full Suspension Frame and Fork for 20" Wheels

$60 plus shipping Unusual Gazelle Full Suspension Frame and Fork for 20" Wheels What you see is what you get. I stripped all of the other parts off for my parts stash.
  15. kingfish254

BO15 SteamRoller - Finished 1st THANKS!! - CompareTwinWinsVerBotenSteamRoller

EDIT: LET ME INTERRUPT THIS BUILD THREAD WITH LINK TO MY FINISHED THREAD AND A FEW FINISHED PICS FINISHED THREAD LINK - http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/steamroller-elgin-twin-bar-churnin-urn-of-burnin-funk.112174/ I really need to get VerBoten and SteamRoller together...
  16. kingfish254

1949 Monark Super Deluxe (Now Fresh Sold, rather than Fresh Find)

Took a 4 hour round trip drive to pick up this original paint 1949 Monark Super Deluxe. The pedestal fender light was one year only in 1949. The fork looks like it is tweeked back just a little.
  17. kingfish254

KINGFISH SALE Thread Three.1 - Higgins JetFlow Part Out

KEEP SCROLLING TO SEE OTHER ITEMS BELOW SOLD - 1950s Higgins JetFlow Bicycle Guard Skirts Reflector Fenders Braces = SOLD
  18. kingfish254

Electra Rally Sport

Got this Electra Rally Sport 3 speed today.
  19. kingfish254

SOLD SOLD

All Prices are PLUS SHIPPING SOLD - 1950s CWC / Roadmaster Tank Cleveland Welding Company = $99 plus shipping - SOLD SOLD - NOS Shimano 333 Tall Three Speed Stick Shift in Package with Cabling Shifter = $70 plus shipping - SOLD SOLD - JC Higgins Regal DeLuxe Chain Guard = $20...
  20. kingfish254

SOLD 1950s Columbia Newsboy Balloon Tire Bicycle Vintage Antique

SOLD - 1950s Columbia Newsboy Balloon Tire Bicycle Vintage Antique = $200 plus shipping - SOLD Newer repaint Like new wheelset and tires 26" wheels, seatpost feels like it could use some shims Kickstand needs some work to work properly